Passport seize - during 498a/406 trial

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 June 2019

Trail for 498a/406 going on since 2.5 years. Now opposition submitted application to get my passport surrender in trial court. I know trial court can not ask surrender passport, but will ask to apply for 'travel permission' each time need to go out of India. My questions are :
1. How to avoid this permission part - I am regularly travelling abroad and wish not to take permission every time ?
2. If need to seek permission from trial court - How much time it will take to get permission ?
3. In worst case if trial court (judicial magistrate) ask to deposit passport, where should I file appeal ? (In DJ court or High court)
4. What are chances High court will permit travelling abroad ?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 June 2019

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer engaged for last more than 30 months?
However, if you are dissatisfied with your counsel change him/her immediately and consult/ engage another local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding, if there is some truth in your question paper, which is prima facie a bad question paper set by an anonymous examiner.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu