I want to get divorce from my wife

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
28 April 2019

Hi, I am fighting a divorce case with my wife from past 2 years, on the grounds of mental cruelty, she has filed, RCR, 498a and Counter-file for divorce case on me, I am fighting since a long time, but she keeps delaying the process by coming to the court and begging for a new date every month, I tried pleading in the court, but no use, the court keeps giving her chances and if I miss to appear even once I am threatned that the case will be judged in her favour, I am not sure what should I do next, I have been waiting for a long time, i want to go abroad but I cannot because of these cases, this is creating a lot of mental pressure on me and I am having suicidal thoughts, my lawyer says we will have to wait,Please advise a better solution

P. Venu (Expert)
29 April 2019

You may get an appropriate direction issued from the higher courts.

Ramanathan G (Expert)
03 May 2019

Had you paid fees to your advocate, as per his dues. Maintenance to your wife up to date

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu