Dematerilisation of shares

Sir, I hold shares in physical form of Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals ltd. I have sent the certificates a number of times through my depositor i.e. SBICAP Security ltd, but each time returned with remarks Signature Differs. The certificates are being returned by SBICAP, without even sending to the RTA. The share certificate are defaced with their stamp and have refused to cancel it or issue me the NOC. My hard earned money is blocked and losing on dividends also. Please suggest me the recourse available. Regards, M.K., Chaudhary

Dhingra: 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

Where NJS Rajkumar has disappeared, who claims to be the Corporate laws and stock market expert, as per his profile? Why not solve the problem of the querist?

Commercial query
Consult a local prudent lawyer practicing stock & shares or chartered accountant with full facts/documents for better appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

×