Change of surname of child

This query is : Resolved 

10 September 2019

Can a divorced mother change her child's surname from the husband's surname?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
13 September 2019

Avoid mentioning the surname while admitting at school.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
13 September 2019

1. Yes, it is possible, PROVIDED the court has given permanent custody of child to Mother and Father has relinquished his claim on the Child.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu