Caste certificate

02 December 2019

Hello sir,
I have knowingly got obc caste certificate for rajasthan state beacuse my father made for himself the same to avail the benefits...it was easily made but when i went for centre caste certificate ..patwari asked me to show the property papers where my caste was showing general category so i couldn't get it...i never applied for obc category in any form filling and never avail the benefits of obc category..so plzz sir can you tell me how to cancel it so that i can get EVS certificate for general category

Sb Karma (Expert)
02 December 2019

i think it is EWS certificate......

And for EWS certificate you muse need to show property certificate,And if in Property paper you are in general category,then In EWS too you will recognized as general category.
And to came under general category you need to do affidavit on behalf of this for this please consult local lawyer...he will assist you best.

02 December 2019

to me, It is EWS i.e. Economically Weaker Section. The eligibility to get the EWS certificate is not only based on annual family income but also based on the held property. so the patwari asked property documents.

02 December 2019

No sir . I have made a obc certificate for state but i have never used it and i dont want to use it in future...i want to cancel it...how i can cancel obc certificate

Sb Karma (Expert)
03 December 2019

You need to go through legal assistance of COURT
For this please appoint any local lawyer he will assist you best...

for Supreme Court case reference please follow following link

https://www.outlookindia.com/newswire/story/caste-certificate-cant-be-cancelled-unilaterally-sc/663928

×