LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legal heir

(Querist) 22 January 2015 This query is : Resolved 
My clients mother was a partner in a petrol bunk Along with her sons she died recently now the sons have succeeded to.his share in the partnership firm the petroleum corporation is insisting for a legal heirs certificate my query is whether i should file a suit for declartion or for succession

Jayashree Hariharan (Expert) 22 January 2015
legal heir certificate you can get it from your place panchayat office or such authority.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 22 January 2015
Obtain legal heir certificate. In many states it is issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate / Tehsildar office.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 22 January 2015
Legal heirship certificate is not given in many states including WB where one can apply for succession certificate.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 22 January 2015
IN many state you can appear before the Sub.Tehsildar/Ex.Megistrate with affidavit in Suvidha Centre......

Your local lawyer, Deedwriter can guide you.....
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 23 January 2015
Succession certificate is required in the instant case, seek help/services of a local lawyer.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 23 January 2015
As the procedure for issue of Legal Heir certificate is different in different states as pointed out by the experts above, you should enquire about the authority who issues such legal heir certificate in your state and apply for the same following the laid down procedure applicable to your state.
ajay sethi (Expert) 23 January 2015
contact local lawyer
R.K Nanda (Expert) 23 January 2015
agree with experts.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 26 January 2015
Some states like Karnataka do not issue legal heirship certificate, however the revenue department in Tamilnadu will oblige to issue the said certificate on an application by fulfilling the requisite formalities for the purpose. Which state you belong to, try from your Tehsildar's office.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query