Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

charudureja   27 October 2017 at 18:41

Bank deducting amount for insufficient fund and clearing sam

i had submitted a cheque for transfering my funds from one bank account to another on saturday, however i came to know that the account has only 5,76000/ and where as i have drawn a cheque of 600000/. i deposited the balance 30,000/ on monday itself. On tuesday i got the call from the bank that my cheque has been returned due to insufficient funds and the penalty will be deducted. i told them that requisite sum had been deposited in the bank on monday by 11 am. but the bank official said both the bank will deduct amount to the tune of 300/. however on my persistence the same cheque was again sent for clearance and funds were transferred from the same cheque. i wish to know if same cheque is cleared can he bank still deduct the amount for insufficient fund.

charudureja   24 July 2011 at 18:37


no second appeal lies in a suit cognizable by courts of small cause when the subject matter of original suit does not exceed rs3000.
Is this statement right n if yes under which provision of cpc it is provided.

charudureja   13 March 2010 at 21:34

crpc amendment

what are the sections which have been amended by the new amendment of crpc.

charudureja   31 January 2010 at 13:57

capital gain calculation

we 5 brothers have sold our ancestral housee of 10 marla at chandigarh n each got 13.70 as share. now please tell me how to calculate the capital gain amount on 13.70lakh and where can i find it.the house was bought in 1967 and sale completed in jan 2010

charudureja   14 January 2010 at 20:47


if a tenant doesn nt cross in appeal on grounds of nuisance and personal necessity. what will be its effect. does it means that he admits the same.please provide thejudgemnts in favour of landlord the stating that tenant has admitted it by not availing opportunity.

charudureja   12 January 2010 at 11:45

capital gain

Respected members

my client has got his share in his parents ancestral property now all brothers have sold the house and have got the money. original house was built in 1966 and was sold in jan 2010. The question is now he wants to invest the money in some other property (a plot) in some other city. Till what time he can invest and will investing the amount save him from capital gain tax.Please also tell how much will be the capital gain on 13.70. property was sitauted in chandigarh.

charudureja   05 January 2010 at 15:52

capital gains

till when capital gain has to be deposited. daughter got money from ancestral property, so till when she has to deposit the capital gain

Anonymous   18 November 2009 at 18:25

can a husband/wife can sell property to wife/husband

I would like to know that, whether a husband/wife can sell their property to their wife/husband.

Jibanananda Goswami   09 November 2009 at 20:59

RTI application

I have sent a RTI application to our District Magistrate via SPEED POST. The application is attached. This is my first RTI application, so I am not sure if everything is rightly done.

1. I beg to the respected experts to review the application and correct the errors to make it perfect.

2. I sent it without any proof of citizenship. Will it work?

3. I sent it to the D.M. directly, without PIO etc. Is anything wrong?

4. It is sent by SPEED post, no AD card. Will it create problem on filing appeal in no response case?

With lots of thanks.

** For the experts: I sent it with Rs. 10.00 court fee stamp affixed. Sorry, I forgot to tell it.

premkumarnallari   09 November 2009 at 16:39

annulment of marriage

Dear Sirs,
Can an affidavit filed in family court by the petitioner be ammended?
The family court was supposed to give an order on the affidavit given earlier.But the petitioner's GPA alongwith his advocate wanted to present the ammended affidavit,which was not possible because of the Hon'ble Judge's absence.The next date has been posted on 28 December 2009.My daughter is a respondent in this case.What best can be done in this case? The suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query