25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Anonymous   07 August 2022 at 01:09

Need assistance on pagdi systems

Hi we are staying in a chawl since 1980 and rent was 30 rs and 40 rs for 2 rooms . The imla malik didnt allow us to repair house since. In 2019 since my house was on bad condition I repaired my house which she objected however we did repair. Now the imla malik keeps increasing rent after every 3 month's please advise us the right as a tenant as we have a legal document that states the amount paid to her under pagdi system when the house was purchased and rent that will be paid that is 30 and 40 rs. Since Imla malik is increasing the rent I told her to give me legal document that she is increasing the rent. Please advise what I need to do as I have not paid her rent since last year. Should I pay her rent without the legal agreements.

continue
aman   06 August 2022 at 23:04

Spouse dependent or not

I want to know is spouse a dependent (in case of a govt employee) if he/she earn more than 10000/month and files itr return ? I have read in some places that spouse is a natural dependent irrespective to his/her earnings …please guide ?

continue
SANJAY NIKAM   06 August 2022 at 22:36

Stepping of pay

I joined in a PSU in Jan 2002 & my junior joined in same firm in Aug 2002, Upto June 2016 my salary & promotion progress history is ahead of my junior. We both promoted in July-2016. i.e after implementation of 7 CPC. Here, I opt 7 CPC from Jan-2016 & my junior opt it from July-2016, because he was getting benefit of 1 more increment & ultimately he was fixed at higher scale then me. Now, he was getting one increment higher than mine(He was 1 increment lower then me upto June-2016) I have given a application of steppig up of pay in my HR, but they denied it by saying that "I have opt 7 CPC from Jan-2016 & my junior has opt 7 CPC from 1st July 2016, hence because of this different dates anamoly not rises & case turned down.
Is the decision of my HR is correct or I have to further raise a new anamoly of stepping of pay again. please suggest me.

continue
s.vinodhbabu@gmail.com   06 August 2022 at 20:00

Stating falsehood and obtaining a order of a court

REGARDING Mr.B"s PROPERTY WITHOUT IMPLEADING HIM, Mr.A OBTAINS AN ORDER OF THE COURT BY STATING ABSOLUTE FALSEHOOD. MORE PRECISLY Mr.A OBTAINS A DIRECTION IN A WRIT PETITION REGARDING Mr.B's PROPERTY WITHOUT PUTTING B AS THE PARTY. WHAT IS THE COURSE OF ACTION AGAINST Mr.A ?.

continue
Balaji Suryavanshi   06 August 2022 at 12:10

Co op housing society move in out charges

We have some companies like MTNL, BMC & RIL as share/flat holders in our society. Are they required to pay move in / out charges each time their employee occupying flat changes?

continue
Balaji Suryavanshi   06 August 2022 at 12:06

Co op housing society transfer premium

continue
Sachithanantham D   06 August 2022 at 11:42

Compliant under section 138 and 142 of ni act

HI SIR
LOAN WAS TAKEN BY GIVING PROMISSORY NOTE PLUS CHEQUE AND HYPOTHICATING IMMOVABLE ASSETS
PROMISSORY NOTE VALIDITY EXPIRED
NOW DUE TO DISPUTE THE FIANCER PRESENTED CHEQUE AND IT WAS DISHONURED AND FILEED THE COMPLAINT UNDER SEC 138 AND 142 OF NI AC
IS IT VALID SINCE PRO NOTE EXPIRED AND LOAN TAKEN IS GURANTEED BY HYPOTHICATION OF ASSTES AND IT IS STILL VALID
PLEASE ADVISE THANK YOU

continue
vaibhav   06 August 2022 at 08:52

Leasehold to freehold

Has anyone done leasehold
To freehold conversion of a residential property in kanpur(kda)

continue
laxaci6590@anlubi.com   06 August 2022 at 01:13

Marketing virtual assistants

virtual assistants marketing campaigns. Today’s reality mandates business success to strongly rely on projects that either maintain or boost existing https://www.myvirtudesk.com/industries/marketing outreach efforts of the company. Marketing VAs can handle your social media platforms, create marketing content, and generate copy, image, and video outputs to increase people’s awareness of your brand by boosting your online presence.

continue
Rahul fulfafagar   05 August 2022 at 21:00

Division of inherited property

Hello

There are total 4 siblings, 2 brothers, 2 sisters. Our father had self acquired a property when he was alive and after his death he did not leave any will. Our mother is still alive. Now after sometime there were some unlawful pressure was given by one of the brothers to other siblings and because of that all the 3 siblings signed and gave the whole property to that brother. Now it has been registered under his name. If we want to make a claim on that property now can we do that, will it be possible to get a share in the same. Also what can be the ways in which we can claim share.
Thank you for the help in advance.
Any response would be high appreciated

continue

Expert of the Month