LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

supriya sabbavarapu   20 March 2018 at 23:51

Unauthorised absence

I am confirmed employee of PSU bank and in service of the bank since last 6 years.After marriage i joined my spouse in aug2016 on request transfer.In jan i got transfer away from my husband place of posting.I had requested the management to allow me to stay with my husband for sometime as i am undergoing medical treatment for children.Our management neither sanctioned leave nor cancelled my transfer.Since my family life is at stake i went on unauthorised absence.Now bank has sent me a notice for unauthorised absence.
Kindly advice me

Phani Kumar. D   20 March 2018 at 11:20

Refund of surety amount

After disposal / acquittal of Criminal Cases, how can get back surety amount from the Court in Andhra Pradesh.

Anonymous   20 March 2018 at 09:04


One unregistered POA was challenged on the ground that the same was taken by fraud and corcion by taking disadvantage of executor's old age. The executor gave public notice for cancelation of the same in daily newzpaper. and filed a suit. The question is how the said POA can be prove to be executed by fruad and corcion.

R.PRADEEPKUMAR   20 March 2018 at 08:58

Judgement copy - regarding

i) How to obtain a copy TN administrative tribunal order (year 1997).
ii) Whether there is any chance for obtain a copy through RTI act
iii) Who is the authorized person to submit request for copy of the order
iv) Address of the TAT office

Bimal   12 March 2018 at 22:26

Lost doucments

Sir, i have lost my wallet which carries PAN card, Driving licence, Motercycle RC.
CurrentIy I don't have the insurance and PUC of my motercycle also.
To apply for reissuing of RC, i need to have valid Insurance and PUC done.
please help to guide me the procedure if i do not have valid insurance and PUC, how could i reissue the RC.

manoj sharma   12 March 2018 at 19:03


Hi ,

i have completed 4 year , 7 month & 15 days in my previous job after serving notice period , i have resigned .

Pls confirm as i eligible for gratuity or not and can i claim it or not.

Shital rambhau shirsath   11 March 2018 at 16:40

Relating to filing of case

Hello, I am new to this profession, so if I have case relating to farm that is totally civil, so where should I file case that is( in which court), what it's appeal order up to supream court.

Anonymous   11 March 2018 at 13:10

How can signed 100 rs blank stamp paper misused

I am currently living in Vizag. My friend made me to sign on 100 rs blank stamp paper. How can he misuse it?

Thank you.

Anonymous   01 March 2018 at 12:58

Name change

Sir what is d procedure of name change in i need to hire a lawyer..m a graduate so would i hav to get it chngd in all my certificates..nd i hav toked to a lawyer in my relatives..he has advised me to drop thus plan as it z vry tedious n it so??plz hlp..i realy want to get it chngd sir

Anonymous   10 March 2011 at 10:46

How to prevent wife from returning back from MOU

I am going to sign a MOU with my wife detailing final settlement. As the divorce case is going to take min. of 6 months, how can I make sure that she doesn't go back. What precautions can i take in this regard, kindly suggest.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query