LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Relating to filing of case

(Querist) 11 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hello, I am new to this profession, so if I have case relating to farm that is totally civil, so where should I file case that is( in which court), what it's appeal order up to supream court.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 March 2018
Seek guidance of a local senior lawyer.
Adv. Yogen Kakade (Expert) 12 March 2018
Vague query.. Please mention the facts of the case
J.D.S Sareen (Expert) 12 March 2018
Dear, you really appear to be new to the profession.First join a senior Advocate and get some basic training.As Adv Yogen Kakade rightly said that you have failed to mention the facts of the case,hence it will not be possible for any one to reply to your query on the subject. Re frame your query with necessary facts of the case and get a proper reply. A second opinion is always advisable from a experience advocate on the subject.One of the expert will be happy to resolve your problem,which will also help others to get new information

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query