LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Anonymous   27 December 2021 at 11:03

Release deed

I am looking to buy a property details are as below.
1. Person P bought a plot in 1981, died in 1987. he had 4 daughters (A,B,C and D) and a wife.
2. In 1997 3 daughters A,B and C released rights of the property in favor of daughter D and there Mother ( wife of P) by taking 10k each.
3. Mother died in 2007.

Does daughters A, B and C will get rights of the property based on mother share in property now?

Once again in 2007. all daughters have made a partition deed once again with 50% of the land undivided share being in daughter D name and other 50% of undivided share being distributed with daughter A, B an C. Is this valid partition?

can we buy this property?

continue
Anonymous   26 December 2021 at 09:27

Mine permanent address is in maharashtra case is in other

Mine permanent address is in maharashtra case filed in other state

Mine permanent address is in maharashtra and i have property (only land property) and some one filed false case few years ago in uttarpradesh as he lives there and mine land property is there
land property has mine name only (registry is in mine name ) also mine name can be seen even on bhulekh site

can i request to transfer the case from uttar pradesh to maharashtra if yes in which court i should do it
i am senior citizen more than 70 yrs old and case is running from more than 5 years.
the person who files case want only dates from court so he can trouble me like this
is there any law to protect person who is more than 70 years old

continue
Anonymous   25 December 2021 at 00:07

I have proper title of property but some relative gave false

I have proper title of property but some relative gave false statement to buyer of mine property that he also owns property but will need some time to show papers

So the buyer of mine property hold mine payment (given token amount only) ,
now if i have gotten the full amount from buyer i would have deposited all that money in bank or invested to earn interest on that amount. i have lost very much interest till now

i have registry in mine name but because that relative dont know this he is thinking he can get mine share in mine property if he troubles me in court he has filed false case in court to proof buyer he is telling truth and bought some time this way and i am getting 2 months date in court approx . suppose today is hearing in dec i will get approx feb date

ok now after i win in court which type of case i should file aganist him for mine legal fees , for wasting mine time says some months for loosing interest on money . is that defamtion suit and can i file defamation suit if the case is still running in court
or how to claim only damages for loosing interest on money is this called defamation suit.

continue
Anonymous   22 December 2021 at 16:32

Land registry ,mutation ,benama all papers is in our name

Our Land (Property) registry , mutation , benama all papers is in our name
Even on Uttar Pradesh land portal registry has our name written online
But our relative told he has published article in newspaper some years ago that this property belongs to him and we never responsed to this article that time now few years ago he filed case in court for taking this property which was aquired by railways to create railtrack and we submitted all papers to railway . railway release payment in our name but as this relative gave false news/papers railway deposited money in court but in our name .
now he is telling to give half share of property otherwise he will not let it get this money and will harass in court and we will have to spent lakhs in court till 30 to 50 years. i am thinking this should go in fraud case as when registry mutation benama is in our name how can he publish article in newspaper few years ago please tell . he is telling show receipt of payment done 30 years ago (all receipts for full amount) even when registry is there in our name . i think law says registry is the biggest proof of ownership of property. land is agricultral land purchased 30 years ago. should we file fraud case against him for publishing our land in newspaper as his land few years ago .

continue
mabusubhani   22 December 2021 at 14:32

Ancentral

Respected Sir/ Madam My Sister Register a land to her son, showing that land belongs to her Ancestral property which was in her position, and VRO also give deceleration form as that land belongs to her Ancestral property.The same land again son registered to his mother(My sister).Now this registration valid or not .can i ask share in that property. House tax paid since 2000 to till date and also they get loan from SBI. Now how should stop the house which constructed by them in that land

continue
Anonymous   21 December 2021 at 18:17

Succession certificate to avail ppf amount from bank

What should be the Court Fee to avail Succession Certificate from Gujarat Court for Rs.14.75 Lakh Public Provident Fund (PPF) amount plus Interest thereon? For a Jain Religion.

continue
Rohan   20 December 2021 at 14:43

Transfer of flat in mumbai

Hi all,

My father a Goan by origin owned a flat in Naigaon(E), Mumbai. He passed away in August 2021 intestate without making a nominee for the flat in the society. Me and my sister have provided an NOC to transfer the flat to our mothers name.
The society has now asked for a Legal heirship certificate from the civil court (Succession Certificate).

1. Is a Legal heirship certificate from the civil court (Succession Certificate) mandatory for the transfer of share to my mothers name?
2. While the transfer of share is in process. Can the flat be rented out?
3. If an owner of a flat has passed away intestate however has made one of their children as a nominee for a flat. Does the flat belong to the nominee after the owner?

continue
Manjunath   19 December 2021 at 08:43

Buying house which is owner by legal heirs

I am planning to buy a house which has a history as below
1. Property of 1200 sq feet is bought by Prasad in 1976 , he constructed 2 houses - ground floor and first floor.
2. Prasad died in 2001 and his wife died in 2004.
3. Prasad has two Children ( Daughter1 and Daughter2) and Prasad had made no Will.
4. Daughter1 and Daughter2 have made partition deed stating ground floor house belongs to Daughter 1 and second floor belongs to Daughter 2 and both own UDS of 50% of the land. they have separate Katha for each of the houses.
5. Now both Daughter1 and Daughter2 both are willing to sell the property together.

6. Daughter1 has 2 daughters (Grand child1 and Grand child2 for prasad), both are married and both have kids below 10years ( great grand kids of Prasad).
7. Daughter2 has 2 children (Grand child3 and Grand child4 for prasad),both are married and each have kids below 7 years (great grand kids of Prasad)

Do I need signature or Daughter1 and Daughter2 children's, that is from Prasad's Grand children also to buy this property?
Do I need to make single sale deed to buy this property or separate sale deed?

Thanks in advance for response and help.

continue
Anonymous   15 December 2021 at 21:32

Non registeration of supplementary agreement

Can the builder sold and register his share of flats without registering the supplementary agreement for allocation of flats by land owners and builder / developer.

continue
sandesh   14 December 2021 at 17:30

Urgent gift deed matter

MY UNCLE HAS GIVEN POWER OF PROPERTY OF PROPERTYIN ALWAR .A PROPERTY CONTAINS THREE SHARE .ONE OF THE UNCLE TRANSFER HIS SHARE BY GIVING POWER OF ATTORNEY AS HE IS NOT ABLE TO TRAVEL MY FATHER WENT TO ALWAR TO MAKE GIFT DEED THE PERSON ON FIRST DAY TOLD AMT 85-90 AFTER ONE WEEK HE ASK FOR 180000 AMT .IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO MAKE GIFT DEED THROUGH ANY AOTHER MEANS OT THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY INSTEAD OF GIFT DEED KINDLY HELP ITS URGENT

continue