LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gayatri Gayatri   06 June 2024 at 17:17

Related to ni act - appeal


This is in continuation to my earlier query placed in this forum

If I win a NI act case and the accused party goes for appeal how much he has to pay initially ?

Once I heard that 20% of the cheque amount he has to give.

These days I am hearing that in addition to that 20% amount some extra 9% interest ruling came from supreme court.  can some one throw light on it.


Anonymous   05 June 2024 at 18:38

Lease deed hold property

Need some guidance

A is property holder has given land to B on lease for 10years(Register lease). Now B approach to our ban for credit facility of TL for construction of shed on lease property and WC both facilities under pmegp with CGTMSE coverages.

A is neither guarantor nor partner of firm.
Whether Equitable mortgage will be done on lease property or not.

Though assests created out of fund.
What happened if account turned NPA within 1year
whether Serfesai will apply.
No guarantee will be given by CGTMSE department because account turned NPA within lock-in.

What is openion EM of lease is applicable or not.

Please guide me.

Anonymous   05 June 2024 at 16:02

Recovery of money

I sold goods to another firm three months ago, and they still haven't paid me. I'm looking for remedies to recover the money they owe me. Could you guide me on the steps I can take to ensure they pay what is due? What legal or non-legal actions are available to me in this situation? Any advice on how to handle this would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous   05 June 2024 at 11:58

Land possession - legal heir

Sir ,
I have purchased land in 2021.the land was in name of Ramesh ( name changed ) . His father had acquired this property through legal heir certificate. And then after father died , mother had possessed land through legal heir certificate.
After this the mother had registered land in the name of his second son ( Dinesh /name changed ).

I had possed the land from Dinesh.
Now in 2024 , Ramesh wife comes and claims for possession of land and says the in laws had sold the land without her consent.

Does she have any rights ? On the land . Her name is not specified in legal heir certificate, can this certificate be changed?
Land ,patta ,approval all documents are in my name.

Does this affect my possession of land .

Connie Curtis   05 June 2024 at 07:36

Catch a cheating partner using adware recovery specialist

In today's digital age, suspicions of infidelity can be a cause of immense distress and uncertainty in a relationship. If you find yourself in such a situation, where doubt gnaws at your heart and you yearn for the truth, discovering a solution becomes paramount. ADWARE RECOVERY SPECIALIST, a tool designed to help individuals secretly monitor their cheating partners' phones. By exploring the process, benefits, and considerations of using this software, you will gain valuable insights into how ADWARE RECOVERY SPECIALIST can empower you in uncovering the truth about your cheating spouse without their knowledge. So, you've noticed some red flags in your relationship. Maybe your partner has been acting distant, secretive, or spending unusual amounts of time on their phone. These signs can be unsettling and could indicate potential infidelity. While confronting your suspicions head-on is important, sometimes you need a little extra insight before jumping to conclusions and this is why ADWARE RECOVERY SPECIALIST is here to assist you on that. My wife has a fling with another man and to clear my doubts, I hired ADWARE RECOVERY SPECIALIST to help me find out the truth of which they were able to successfully hack into my wife's phone to unviel the truth. For this I am happy.

Balaraman S   04 June 2024 at 08:31

Expand surname in birth certificate

I live in Tamil Nadu. I want to expand the initial of my kid, who was born in Tamil Nadu, on the birth certificate. Currently, it is Lokesh. B in the birth certificate. My name is Balaraman. Like in Passport, I want it to be in Given Name + Surname format i.e., Lokesh Balaraman instead of just initial (B). Is this considered a change of name? What is the process to do this change?

Vaishali Manjrekar   03 June 2024 at 23:27

Section 154 for inspection of document

Can you tell me if a committee member want a inspection of society office , what kind of documents he can allowed.
under MCS act 1960 which section he can see all documents.

Anonymous   03 June 2024 at 20:25

Chitfund surity problem

We have placed a chit in the registered company and we picked it in 1st month of which 50 lakhs we are getting 30 lakhs
We have provided àll the required documents as they asked for and 3 surities and then have verified them all and took the guarantee signatures as well then said ok to released the payment.
We have asked for payment on time they have just taking time and we had arguments on between with them
Now they are saying that the surities which we have provided don't match our requirements and asking for additional surities that too govt employes of over 1.2 lakh salary
They have send us legal notice stating the same of require govt employee surities

Can u help us How can we counter the legal notice

Anonymous   03 June 2024 at 19:53

Property rights

can i ask for equal share in maternal grandfather property if my both parents are expired

Arumugam Vaiyapuri   03 June 2024 at 15:24

Accident of our car by a unknown tnstc bus .

I was returning from Kallakurichi to Ponneri via Chennai by Baleno car along with my wife and son.My son was driving the car.On 29.05.24 - between 8.06 to 8.07 pm, A TNSTC bus with unknown Registered number hit our car on the backside(bumper) near Mamandur vadapathi( 35km from Chennai vanadalur).The car hit by the bus lost its balance, turned towards right side of the road and fell in to 10 to 12 feet deeper place on roadside with trees and bushes.There was severe damage to our car on backside,front left side,back left side and front. By God grace Nothing has happened to three of us.We are having recording of dash cam.In the recording only bus is visible.Bus Registration number and bus division name is blurred and not visible. Local police disposed the case by issuing damage certificate for insurance purpose. The bus driver didn’t stop the bus after accident and run away without helping us and helping in rescuing the car on humanitary basis. Kindly advise that how to legally proceed against the bus driver.