LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Member (Account Deleted)   28 May 2020 at 15:53

Trade mark agent

I am enrolled as a lawyer after clearing the AIBE exam. I am pursuing CS course and will be continuing it as my profession further. As per law, it is prohibited to practice two professions at a time. I wish to apply for Trade mark agent on the basis Bar council certificate.

1. Do i need to surrender my certificate even if i opt for CS full time employment and not practice?

2. If i become a trade mark agent on the basis of bar council certificate now, will that continue even if i have to suspend my certificate due to CS? if no, what shall be done to continue as a trade mark agent.

continue
Anonymous   28 May 2020 at 15:51

Transfer of land from father to sons

sir, we are 5 sons to our father. my father has a self-earned property of agricultural land. Our 2nd brother had sold his share of this land to us (4 brothers) due to his financial problems. My query is: do my father can make a gift deed for this land in favour of us (4 brothers) without the involvement of our 2nd brother. Will that gift deed is legally valid. or our 2nd brother should have to give any consent in written form that he will not claim anything in future. please answer my query at the earliest.

continue
M M Pandey   28 May 2020 at 13:45

Housing maintenance

Dear Sir !
In Ashiana Woodlands apartment, Jamshedpur , Jharkhand the maintenance services are provided and managed by the builders. In case of delay in paying maintenance charges by the residents for more than month they immediately cut the power supply of the respective apartments. The same electricity power is restored only after making payments by the residents.

Is the above action by the maintenance department is legally correct.

Need clarity / opinion in this regard so that the residents could take up with the appropriate authority for getting relief on such harassment

continue
Anonymous   28 May 2020 at 10:54

Notice under section 138 in the negotiable instruments act

Dear Experts,

I have given a loan to one of my friend via account payee cheque, Loan Agreement (Notary) is also made with terms and conditions.
He has given Post Dated Cheques, 3 payments are cleared by him, but now he is giving excuses for other pending payments.
All cheque details with cheque numbers are written in Loan Agreement.
Now I am going to submit 5 pending cheques and I am 100% sure they will be bounced.

My Question to experts, for first instance can I myself send notice under Section 138 in The Negotiable Instruments Act, for payment of dues?

If yes can you, please help me by providing a very strong wording for the notice.

He is living in different state , what are the modes for sending this legal notice , Speed Post , whatsapp and what are other modes?

Best Regards

continue
Anonymous   28 May 2020 at 09:54

Removed from private job

If someone removed from private job in software company in 5 months how much should company pay

continue
Anonymous   28 May 2020 at 09:28

Dear Experts ,

I have given a loan to one of my friend , Loan Agreement (Notary) is also made with terms and conditions.
He has given Post Dated Cheques , 3 payments are cleared by him , but now he is giving excuses for other pending payments.
All cheque details with cheque numbers are written in Loan Agreement .

I am going to submit 5 pending cheques and I am 100% sure they will be bounced.

My Question to experts , for first instance can I my self send notice under Section 138 in The Negotiable Instruments Act, for payment of dues ?

If yes can you please help me by providing a very strong wording for the notice.

Best Regards

continue
Sureshkumar Vukoti   28 May 2020 at 08:25

Terrace leakage

I stay in 3rd floor of apartment in Bangalore. The day we entered to the flat, it started leaking from terrace. After complain to builder, he temperory applied some leak solution to the terrace. Every time it rains, it leaks and same story, vendor simply comes to apply some leak proof. But, it's been 2years builder is missing and not answering calls. No permanent solution is provided till now. Ceiling is almost damaged and it may fall anytime during this coming monsoon. In this case, please help me, how to proceed legally.

continue
zaramathew   28 May 2020 at 06:38

Zaramathew

When the carpool will happen relies upon everybody work timetables and making bargains (if important). Your carpool should be possible all the time like each workday or each Monday or it could be adaptable, [url=https://quickride.in/cities/carpooling-in-chennai.php]Carpooling in Chennai/ Carpool in Chennai[/url] to oblige individuals adaptable work routines. Mean to set desires right on time in the carpool understanding like how regularly you will drive and how much notification should be given on the off chance that one of you needs to pull out.

continue
Anonymous   28 May 2020 at 00:20

A mistake on my land plot no

I purchased 4 Decimel Land on 2014 . On my all documents Plot No is 401 . But now I see 2.5 Decimel Land in 401 and 1.5 Decimel Land in 402 . I contact with seller , but seller not agree to correction .
But seller till now 16 Decimel Land in Plot No 402 and 4 Decimel Land in Plot 401 . Actually recently When measure from boundary of plot no 401 or 399 (South Side) , Show South and North - 38Feet and East & west 37 Feet in plot no 401 . But When measure from Boundary of Plot no - 402 ( North Side), Show South and North 38 Feet & East and West 24 Feet. Actually My Possession - (South and North - 38 Feet , East and west - 46 Feet ) .

continue
Aditya Bhosale   27 May 2020 at 23:39

Regarding property on lease

There was a commercial shop property took on lease by my father from Gram panchayat. But after his accidental death, how can this property be transfered to his successors names ? So that the agreement of lease remains and continues till further renewal. Also, currently the Gram panchyat is now converted to Nagar panchayat ( Muncipal panchayat).

continue