FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of property after closure of pvt ltd co

(Querist) 06 December 2022 This query is : Resolved 

I hold a 99% share of a Pvt Ltd Co, and my wife is having the rest. A few years back we purchased office space in the name of the Pvt Ltd Co.. Now, due to some unavoidable circumstances, we want to wind up the company. We do not have any bank loans or creditors in the market.

It would be helpful if someone could let me know the procedure to transfer the property (i.e. office space) from the name of the company to the name of the existing directors (i.e. myself & my wife).

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 06 December 2022
The company shall conduct a special resolution to wind up the affairs of the company and the proposals shall be submitted to the Registrar of Companies of the state. The Registrar of Companies appoints a liquidator and after receipt of the report, the Registrar may issue winding-up orders. But you have to submit some forms. So consult a local CA or CS for further guidance.
Dr J C Vashista Online (Expert) 07 December 2022
I concur the opinion and advise of senior expert Mr. Kavksatayanarayana ji.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 17 December 2022
Liquidate bank accounts, balance-sheet, stock etc. and then only apply for liquidation of company through CA/CS.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query