Anonymous   30 August 2020 at 00:34

Fir for non payment of dues

I have received a purchase order from a company for an event assignment. I was paid 50% of the sum on the event date and the balance was to be paid within 15 days. Since than I have been following up for my balance payment and the company is not making the balance payment by making some excuse or the other every time. It is over 18 months now. Can I file an FIR against the company directors as they have been giving me false assurances all these months and have no intention in clearing my dues.

Anonymous   29 August 2020 at 16:48

Benami

If anyone has purchased a property in someone else name (BENAMI PROPERTY) and the person from whose name property is brought, occupied the land and refuse to vacate.

can the Benami property holder, go to court for eviction of land in this case?

What law says in this situation?

k k kshitiz   29 August 2020 at 15:30

Father name change in 10 th cbse

cbse says - application for change will be considered provided the change has been admitted by court of law and notified in government gazette before the publication of result

what is meaning of "admitted by court of law " . does it mean affidavit or writ petition in a court?

please clarify

Anonymous   29 August 2020 at 14:02

Loan fraud and how to stop father from land transfer?

Hello dear EXPERTS,

My Grandmother had some acres of land in her name, She died 2 years ago and the Agricultural Land is still in my Grandmother's name.
The agricultural Land is ancestral in nature.
My Grandmother's land are adjacent to my (Grandmother's brother) Land.

A few days back we came to know that The ( Brothers of my grandmother) had taken the Loan on their Land as well as the on the Land of my grandmother too.

MY QUESTION IS- MY GRANDMOTHER IS DEAD AND THE LAND IS IN MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAME, HOW CAN THEY TAKE THE LOAN ON MY GRANDMOTHER'S LAND.

1. ISN'T IT ILLEGAL?

2. WHAT TO DO NOW?

.............................................................................................................................................................................

I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION.

MY FATHER IS SAYING THAT HE WILL GET THE LAND TRANSFERRED IN HIS NAME AND THEN LATER GIFT IT TO (GRANDMOTHER'S BROTHER.)

AND WE ARE AGAINST THIS STEP.

3. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR MY FATHER TO TRANSFER THE LAND TO MY (GRANDMOTHER'S BROTHERS)
WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION??
* SINCE THE LAND IS ANCESTRAL

4. HOW TO STOP HIM??

manish kumar   29 August 2020 at 11:28

Query regarding tds section 194-o

Hi Everyone.
my query is for TDS section 194-O.
i am selling my products by using e-commerce platforms and i expects my total turnover will be 15 lakh in 20-21..
we are partnership firm. we are selling our products various E-commerce platforms. amazon, snapdeal, Ajio etc.

1. whether 194-O applicable on us?
2. whether exemption of Rs. 500000 is for separate platform. (e.g for amazon 5lakh, and snapdeal 5 lakh and so on.)
3. is partnership firm can be treat as Individual according to IT Act ?
3. can i claim TCS under GST in Income tax.?

Anonymous   29 August 2020 at 11:16

Traffic police

Respected Experts,
yesterday I was stopped by a police officer, I have the full document of my bike with me but forgot to carry along, he fine me for that.
1. is there any provision in law where i can submit the document later,
2. if yes, then what should i do if this happens with me next time?

vinay Singh   29 August 2020 at 09:38

Regarding railway appointment with a case pending on me

Sir i have got selected in railway alp post.but a case is pending against me in court under 498a and domestic violence.actually the is against my brother.
The railway officials told me they will not give appointment until the case is pending.

So whay are the ways to get the the appointment.

TARUN   28 August 2020 at 23:03

Society not holding agm form last 5 years

Sir,our society has not hold AGM for last 5 years and in between 5 years i have been elected as a Treasurer being professional person and i have tried a lot to make society default good but all my efforts go wasted and after a period of eight years society has conducted a election and i have not been elected as i want to run society as per bye laws but other members were not ready and office barer want to run society as per their whim and fancies .Even after selection of committee i wrote a letter for various violations in the society & holding AGM too .Now when i am trying to approach Registrar , i have received a letter from society mentioning that i am still holding a minute book of the society .Pl.note that I have already given all the books to newly elected committee which was given to me personally without conducting AGM and they have not taken acknowledgement of same .now what i should do ? should i proceed to Registrar ? should i give Affidavit to Society for not holding any books? Pl.help

Member (Account Deleted)   28 August 2020 at 20:22

Wife rights in self earned property of husband

MY husband took a loan to purchase a property and the first name on property is of my husband and second name is mine. Property papers are kept jn bank, loan is still out standing. Can my husband remove my name from property and add any other person name in it. Considering the fact that my husband is a banker and took the loan from the same bank where he works. Can by any illegal way also can he do so?

Anonymous   28 August 2020 at 20:11

Legal heir claims

Hello!
I am 25 years old and I'm right now searching a job. So at this moment my bank balance is actually zero. I am living with my mother and father . My father is a Government banker and my mother is a housewife. Although My father and mother has a decent relationship but there are frequent issues between them. My father has always under the influence of his sister and very recently my father has purchased a property worth more than 1 crore and took a loan of 30 lacs for it. Although most of his savings are now empty but still we have some Fixed Deposits with first name of my father and second name of my mother in some FD second name is mine. Due to some recent circumstances in my family and a not so good relationship with my father's sister and recently my father is very ill and Doctors aren't responding positively on his health we want a legal advice regarding some following points.

1. Can My father's sister can claim for SAVINGS, if my father doesn't have a will or if he made a will and we don't know about it and he has written to give all his savings to his brothers and sisters, Can we still claim it Do we have any rights in it.

2. If my father sister fraudulently Make a will for my father or under her influence he writes in his will that he disown his wife and son from property and everything, can we still claim it.??

3. . Most important question as my father itself is a banker and he can change the names on FD. Can my mother and me being a only legal heir can make a claim if my father is no more?