Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   26 September 2021 at 19:12

Intentionally delaying a writ petition by opposite party .

A writ petition (civil matter)has been pending in high court for 7 year(not a single hearing has been done) , opposite party lawyer is a relative to the judge ,under whom the case has listed for hearing now.what necessary steps I should take.factually case is completely in our favour.

Ritesh Rathod   26 September 2021 at 18:54

Statutory notice us 80 of cpc

Dear sir,
I want to issue notice to Gram Panchayat for filling suit for compensation my question is notice to be address to sarpanch, Gram Panchayat or only to Gram Panchayat? Actually Notice i already addressed to Sarpanch Shree, Gram Panchayat.

srj7566#   26 September 2021 at 17:12

Govt job with regular course (b.e.)

Hello sir I am Railway employee working since 2014 , I have completed my BTech regular without intimating my employer . My enrollment in BTech was in 2013 and completes in 2017 along with the railway service. I know sir this is illegal but sir I am Traped in this situation please sir take me out . I am very helpless and very worried. would I utilise this degree in other government job .
2.what action will be taken against me if I join another government , if employer knows my previous misconduct.

Anonymous   26 September 2021 at 17:10

Society secretary accepting maintenance only in cash


My society has 100 flats and all of them are giving maintenance to them in cash .During pandemic also they force to give in cash and deny accepting payment in gpay or internet banking. Even if someone had covid once he recovers he shouts at them and ask for cash.

what could be the reason. Are they doing this to evade tax. Secretary is an uneducated unsocial person. What can i do to make him understand what he is doing is wrong?

Anonymous   26 September 2021 at 13:55

Wrong date in will

My brother sold my mother's apartment on the basis of my father will.

The Apartment was in my mother's name and purchased in the month of July 2020. She died in September 2020.

My brother and I signed a relinquishment deed in favour of my father in the month of January 2021. My father expired in month of April 2021

After his death my brother sold the apartment on the basis of a will which was made on the date 25 January 2020 ( Date mentioned in Will: This will was made on 25 January 2020 ) and registered in March 2021.

How can my father make a will in 2020 of a property which was purchased in July 2021.Is this void?

Please give me some advice.

AMIT ANAND   25 September 2021 at 22:56

Maintenance of wife

I am contesting a case along with my wife in court. Under interim maintenance case she has claimed Rs.15,000 p.m. as rent paid for house taken on room for which she has filed agreement deed of landlord which actually is her maternal aunt. In actual she is living along with her father. Kindly guide how should I prove the same that rent agreement is fake and she is residing with her father.

Anonymous   25 September 2021 at 21:02


Respected Experts,
Can an Individual Person, a single parent Adope a child of an age gap of 15 years difference between them.
if yes then under which law and what is the process for the adoption?

Deepak Parmar   25 September 2021 at 19:57

Hr agreements

Looking for Labour Lawyers for Drafting HR Policy

Niranjan Kumar   25 September 2021 at 18:30

Rule of partition in hindu law

My father had sold some land to pay some personal loan of a elder son. The fact is mentioned in the registered sale deed. I want to know that during partition, such portion of land can be reduced in the share of elder son or not?

Anonymous   25 September 2021 at 17:48

Marriage in goa but want divorce in maharashtra

I am hindu girl residing at Maharashtra. I got married to goan Hindu person in goa as per their Teram ( Govt registration process) on 30-08-2017. And then we got married again as per hindu vaidik tradition on 03-12-2017.

After marriage We both stayed in Pune for almost 10 months.. As he is working in Pune. Due to some issues I left his home and then started staying with my parents till now. We do not have any child.

My question : I already applied for domestic violence case thru my native place. In Lok adalat process , he is agreed for mutual divorce and alimony. So I withdrawed that case. But after than due to covid pandemic court is not fully functional. And now He is not ready to give me divorce besides than Goa. Also refused to give me alimony.It takes lot of time for mutual consent divorce in Goa.I again reopened that domestic case, but still due to pandemic, court is not fully functional.

So request you to all please give me some reference which has positive ans to my query.
Thanks in advance

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query