Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   08 November 2022 at 19:22

Ancestors' lands without registered document

My ancestors' property in joint name is partitioned and new survey number is allotted by Revenue Department. Registered document of ancestors is not available. How to register with patta?

Nandhini Moorthy   08 November 2022 at 17:10

Dhana settlement registration charges in tamilnadu

My friend Siva's Grandfather is willing to register his property through Dhana Pathram (transfer without consideration) to Siva. But Siva's mother (daughter of Grandfather) is claiming that if the property is registered in her name the stamp duty and registration charges are 1% as she is blood relation/ relative of her father. Whereas if the Dhana Pathram is registered in Siva's name the stamp duty and registration charges are 7% as Siva is not direct relative / blood relation of his Grandfather.
Is this true? Both mother and son are relatives of Grandfather? Will there be difference in stamp duty and registration charges in both cases?

Anonymous   08 November 2022 at 15:44

Wicked plan to terminate employee by tl

Respected experts.

I am worked in a IT company in Trichy for past 2 years. I have been in various projects in the company. But I am being wickedly terminated by the TL of a new project which I was appointed recently.

He did not like me personally. In the whole team only a few are close with me and they are aware that I am being neglected by TL. He gave so much pressure in work which I couldnt tolerate so I went to manager and asked him to move me to another project or else keep me in wait list that the process is tough.

Instead TL and manager has given PIP (that im unfit for company) and has terminated me. I did not expect this and I could not control my tears because I was so sincere in work in my previous projects. I dont know what to do, as the company HR speaks in favour of TL. I dont know where to approach or report.

The TL has made me unfit for a job eventhough I am not. This affected me mentally. I did not do anything wrong. Kindly help me with your advice to how to get a solution on this issue.

Thank you.

LegalFighter   08 November 2022 at 10:54

One of the petitioner expired

Dear Experts,

My uncle purchased three plots in a panchayat property @2015 in Hosur.Later in 2017, the developer applied for HNTDA approval and changed the design of all the property. My uncle with other three buyers filed a writ petition in Madras HC. Due course one of the petitioner was expired last year.Should we proceed with the existing case or should we notpress and file a fresh petition?

Anonymous   08 November 2022 at 04:12

Cross examination

Illiterate Person told wrong Year, age at Cross Examination in front Judge, Can Correct it at the time of

ali mohmad sofi   07 November 2022 at 19:59

Rba certificate

My son had entire schooling from the local schools except class 3rd and 4th,as my wife being in government job was posted at Srinagar due to which I had to admit my son in Pampore which hardly some 4 kms from my place of residence. Concerned Tehsildar denies to issue the RBA certificate in favour my son.My income exceeds 8 lakh.Is there some provisions under law to claim.

Anonymous   07 November 2022 at 18:57

Asking more fee

I have paid my full college free. No amount is remaining. After that college administrative officer is asking me to pay 7000 extra for my uniform, apron. But when I was joining college M.D told me, in your package all is included.later I have informed that officer about this .but they officer is asking me to pay the fee of 7000 extra. What i have to do for this ...? Kindly reply me ASAP

Anonymous   07 November 2022 at 17:05

Defence in money recovery case

I'm defendant in money recovery case. But complainant has to pay me money in some other matter. Hence I have not paid him. Can I take that defense stating that he is due to me more than this amount. I can submit documents pertaining to defense.

Anonymous   07 November 2022 at 16:32

Section 137

How to frame questions in cross examination and examination in chief

Anonymous   07 November 2022 at 09:29

Having court fees waived off in civil appeal


In the Civil Suit decided earlier, we had given a number of citations from the SC and various HCs, during the oral arguments, and the case was 100% in our favour, as such. (The citations were also present in written arguments/submissions, submitted later on plain paper for the court's reference)

The suit was still decided against us, and our citations are not mentioned in the judgment, and heavy costs have been awarded to the other party.

• For filing the Civil Appeal, is there a way to have the court fees (in lakhs) waived off, considering we had already given the citations earlier, but they stood ignored, and now we have to file an appeal, for no fault of ours?

Sorry for being anonymous, but it is important.