Who owns common passage/patta

Hi,

My mother purchased a property and sold half the property(rear side) to person B, it was a settlement. In the settlement document to B it is mentioned that with the rear land according to measurement and together with a RIGHT OF WAY IN COMMON PASSAGE.

What is understand is A right of way is a type of easement that allows a person to pass through another's land.

Note: Patta is now in the name of the buyer from whom my mother purchased(for the complete area)

My question is when I apply patta(sub division) for the land I own(front side) should the patta also include common passage in my mothers name?

Please let me know if I am not clear

Is it agriculture/residential/industrial or any other land (usage)?
Whether you have inherited the left over of the land owned by your mother or she is titleholder.
Show the Khasara/ Khatoni/ Girdawari/ patta (title) document to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of records and guidance.

Ram......... (Querist)

It is a residential land with building. The land is still owned by my mother. Patta is in the name of the owner from whom my mother purchased. Now we want to a subdivision paata so wanted to get clarification on common passage patta ownership

×