Claim of cpf (contributory provident fund)

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 November 2019

My spouse worked in Central PSU and terminated from service. We preferred case on the department against termination. Till date CPF amount has not been settled by the department (both employee & employer contribution). Our advocate told if we claim CPF amount, department will pay only employee contribution and it will have impact on proceeding our case against the department. If we claimed now, we will not get back wages benefit if we won the case. Pl advise.

11 November 2019

Dear Sir,
You are advised to get appropriate order from the concerned department if they pay only contribution of the employee then you can approach High Court for appropriate orders to release contribution of the employer also.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 November 2019

Mr./Ms Anonymous,
Since the case of your spouse is being proceeded by an able, competent and intelligent lawyer who is well aware about the facts of the case and law applicable on the subject matter it is better to have faith in his/her advise.
However, if your spouse feels strong s/he may consult another local prudent lawyer with relevant records for better appreciation of facts/document, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x