Webinar
Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 07:26
In Reply To :

Rights to property

Your sister has a share in the property in the joint name with her husband for which your sister can ask for her portion without your help or interference.

Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 07:22
In Reply To :

Sim card related

Is there any legal issue involved in the question for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ?
How LCI Admin has approved this question ?

Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 07:21
In Reply To :

Sim card related

Procedural question should be put to inquiry office of the service provider to findout and resolve your lost SIM, if you do not intend to move to Court to seek an injunction.

Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 07:17
In Reply To :

Regularization of covering terrace with transparent sheet

I agree with expert advise of Mr. Hemant Agarwal, the issue falls within the jurisdiction of local municipality / development authority and not RCS.

Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 07:12
In Reply To :

Legal metrology issue from uttar pradesh

1. The cause of action has arose in Muzaffarpur (UP) hence they have jurisdiction.
2. The product was found deficient and booked in UP which is not for future sales.
3.Get the notice compounded by payment of fine or face prosecution.

Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 07:07
In Reply To :

Tenant

Findout pedigree of the landlady for succession as per her personal laws (Hindu, Muslim etc.)

Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 07:05
In Reply To :

To vacate my shop

Legal Representatives of your deceased brother (owner) should issue legal notice to determine tenancy and hand over vacant possession.
If the tenant is not vacating the shop file a suit for eviction in the appropriate court of jurisdiction through a local prudent lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 07:02
In Reply To :

To vacate my shop

You should not have posted this query on this platform to seek legal advise of experts, if you have intended to take possession forcefully.

No such law exist to advise you to use "force" and get the shop vacated "forcefully" for which Vikas Dubey Kanpur wala is the best remedy.

Dr J C Vashista
13 July 2020 at 06:57
In Reply To :

Property rights

No, your brother has no right, claim, interest or title of your self-acquired property irrespective of the fact that your father is helping you financially in its construction.

kavksatyanarayana
12 July 2020 at 21:26
In Reply To :

Rights to property

Yes. Agreed with the advice of the above-learned experts.

Hemant Agarwal
12 July 2020 at 20:58
In Reply To :

1. Registrar of Societies or the Society Mg.Committee have no legal jurisdiction to give you any permission for installing Temporary /Permanent shed on terrace.

2. ONLY the local Municipal Corporation /Council has legal jurisdiction to give permission for installing Temporary /Permanent shed on terrace AND such permission is final & irrefutable.

aman
12 July 2020 at 18:38

Property rights

We are two brothers ..my father has divided his property between us by registerd will..i have sold my share with my father’s consent and purchased a new plot on my name , map is also passed on my name ..now i want to do construction on that plot by taking loan..my father is agreed that he will pay emi for that loan ..my question is if my father pays emi for my construction from his account ,can my brother or his son make a right on that property in future??

harry
12 July 2020 at 18:14

To vacate my shop

I am from uttarakhand. My brother had rented his shop for 3 years (till 2015) in the year 2012, and made a rent agreement in which Rs. 1,50,000 were taken in advance and fixed rent of Rs. 3500 per month. Then in the year 2017, 11 months’ rent agreement was made (till 2018), in which 1,50,000 were taken in advance and 5000 months’ rent was fixed.
After the year 2018, no rent agreement was made and in March 2020, the brother died.
Now when we asked the tenant to vacate the shop, he is evasive.
Can I take the possession of our shop forcefully.
Please tell me what steps I can take to vacate our shop and also mention the weak points in our case.

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali
12 July 2020 at 17:52
In Reply To :

Tenant

your question is very clear. that no more relatives in your tenant., and moreover
the tenant's only bring the nominees , but here no one live.. the court will take paper publication thereafter the case will be closed.

KISHORE KUMAR JOSHI
12 July 2020 at 17:44

Tenant

Sir, One of my unmarried Lady tenant expired her parents too are no more. In this case who will be her legal heirs?

×

Indian Evidence Act     |    x