raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 23:03
In Reply To :

Intestate succession

After disclosure of your true identity by Ld. Vashishth, none shall come forward to bear your silly jokes.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 23:01
In Reply To :

Land

Anonymous query on academic subject? no chance of getting reply at least from my side.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:59
In Reply To :

Want to change my religion

Embarrassing Hinduism is very easy. Arya Samaj also keep record of such conversion so everyone has suggested you to take their service. You cant change the name of your father in the record etc. and even their is no such requirement. You can even not suppress this fact from your wife if you are ever confronted on the basis of your documents.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:55
In Reply To :

Regarding mutation/intkal of land problem

Asper my knowledge, Kanouri is having municipality and as per your facts, the house property is situated within the town area. If both the facts are true then there is no role of Tehsildar and even no mutation is required to be entered in the revenue record as the change of the ownership is to be entered in the municipal record but if this isstill village and property falls outside Lal Lakeer then objection raised by third party is to be got removed by way of filing its reply.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:50
In Reply To :

Death of defendant

Nothing has gone adverse as on day due to non-impleadment of legal heirs of your mother. Perform this act now.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:49
In Reply To :

Land buying

Anyone can learn from NJS Raj Kumar, how to expand a query/answer. Thanks Mr. NJS.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:36
In Reply To :

Land buying

With getting registration of thae mentioned plot, you cant claim its ownership. You have no other option but to personally get the things done instead of indulging in legal issues as your position is weak on that front.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:30
In Reply To :

498a effect on police verification for government job?

I cant differ with the wise advice of my colleagues.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:28
In Reply To :

Damage in ocean transit

Your clients are manufacturers........so this is either a commercial or academic query which is against the aim and object of this site. This free of cost service is meant only for needy poor litigants. Beeter to personally talk with either of the experts.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:26
In Reply To :

Non institutional adoption

There is no valid concept of non-institutional adoption. Adoption in India now do require valid registration.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:24
In Reply To :

Complaint petition

Your similar query already stands resoled then why new query has been raised on the same subject?

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:21
In Reply To :

Permanent injunction

12 years, however, it can vary if you disclose the relief paragraph of your decree.

pranab majumdar
10 December 2019 at 22:20
In Reply To :

Appeal on motor accident compensation order

Respected raj Kumar makkad sir,
Lot of Thanks by heart for your valuable guidance.I fullly agree with your view that filing an appeal may have risk of condonation of delay.Partly understood about not getting summons.But one doubt F.I.R and charge sheet was against chakhado auto driver not against the owner &driver of motor bike Mr.'A' as observed by hon'ble judge.The motor bike was not ceased by the police.Both 'A' & 'B'
were victims of the accident hit by chakhado auto.Is these things helpful.pl. advice.
Regards.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 22:19
In Reply To :

Itat matter

The order of ITAT is wellwithin its jurisdiction specifying further action to be initiated on the part of ITO.

raj kumar makkad
10 December 2019 at 21:20
In Reply To :

What is the court fee for 10 lakh property

I do agree with the renowned experts on board who have attended your query.

×