Experts Query Daily Digest :22 January 2021

22 January 2021 at 15:06

Whether children and husband of married daughter are membe

Whether children and husband of married daughter are members/ coparceners in huf of daughter’s father
Whether children and husband of married daughter are members/ coparceners in huf of daughter’s father after amendment (2005) in Hindu law 1956 and recently a decision of Hon’ble three judge bench of Supreme Court, Vineeta_Sharma_vs_Rakesh_Sharma_on_11_August,_2020 ?
I also sought the said guidance at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=14166&offset=2 about three months ago, but no guidance is given by anyone, so today I also sought the said guidelines at above thread, but It could not be submitted and reason was shown,
“Sorry your reply has been already posted. Please wait for someone else to reply first.”
So please guide,
With due respect to every expert sir, it is not a theoretical question paper, My father in law had an Huf, after his demise, My Husband became Karta, now He wants to take loans against shares Kept in Huf of My Father in law, the bank is asking the name of coparceners/members of Huf.

22 January 2021 at 11:40

Can a schedule tribe of one state (ex: jharkhand) buy

Dear sir,

Can a schedule tribe of Jharkhand buy land from a Schedule tribe of Andhra Pradesh? If yes what’s the procedure. Does it also need the collectors permission? Please advise.

22 January 2021 at 16:00

Obc-ncl eligibility

For Non-creamy layer OBC category, the annual income of the family should be less than 8 lakhs rupees in any of the last three financial years. But, salary & agricultural income are not to be considered for the annual income. Only, income from other sources is to be considered for the annual income. Is this applicable for parents working in both government & private sectors? Is this applicable for parents doing business? Is this applicable for parents working abroad? My friend is working in a foreign country but his children are studying in India. He is the only person working in his family. Salary is the only income for him & there is no income from other sources. How to calculate the annual income for him? Will his children come under OBC-NCL category?

22 January 2021 at 15:34

Obc-ncl category eligibility

For Non-creamy layer OBC category, the annual income of the family should be less than 8 lakhs rupees in any of the last three financial years.. But, salary & agricultural income are not to be considered for the annual income. Only, income from other sources is to be considered for the annual income. Is this applicable for parents working in both government & private sectors? Is this applicable for parents doing business? Is this applicable for parents working abroad? My friend is working in a foreign country but his children are studying in India. He is the only person working in his family. Salary is the only income for him & there is no income from other sources. How to calculate the annual income for him? Will his children come under OBC-NCL category?

×

CrPC Course!     |    x