Experts Query Daily Digest :17 April 2021

17 April 2021 at 16:12

Cost-caveat in supreme court for suit for title & possession

our matter is presently before karnataka high court. The lower court ordered 75% to us & 25% to our opposite party. Partition has not done. Now the property is vacant & open space (Earlier there was a building). My query is 1) If high court orders complete 100% to us can we immediately occupy the possession. 2) Is there any process (like affidavit, form etc) to update to high court that the land is vacant & open space to all. 3) if immediately cannot what is the process to get the possession ASAP (Before he goes to appeal to Supreme Court? 3) If high court orders again 75% to us & 25% to opposite party what is the process to get the possession? 4) Let me know the cost to file CAVEAT in supreme court for the same case. My no is Nine Nine O O four five two five two three

17 April 2021 at 10:37

Seeking suggestion for my parents divorce

Hello Everyone,

My name is Raj Bhartiya (25 years). I'm an IT professional staying in Bangalore. I want suggestion on how can I proceed with my parents separation as my Mother's life has become a living hell. I cannot afford the charges as I'm the only one working at my home in order to take care of all the expenses of the house and my siblings education.

My father has not been providing any financial support to the house for almost 2 years now and he doesn't even work or has the will to work anymore. He drinks everyday and verbally abuses everyone including my younger sister who is just 13 years old. When I'm not at home he threatens my mother saying that he will kill her in her sleep and abuses her in a way that I'm ashamed of even typing those words here.

Yesterday night i.e.. 16-04-2021, when things got out of the hand I had to call Police in order to resolve this but eventually even they couldn't do much as he was completely drunk and was not listening to anyone.

I fear the safety of my family. Please suggest me what I need to do? Also please do suggest me how can I take custody of my younger brother(17 years) and sister(13 years) as their future is at stake and I do not want my Siblings future to get spoiled.

Raj Bhartiya
nikkuraj786@gmail.com

17 April 2021 at 17:35

Bond transfer conditions from railways to psu coal india(

I have applied for coal India management trainee post before joining railways and exam also taken before joining railways.
But interview of coal India was taken after joining railways. For which I have taken NOC and proper communication was done.

Presently I am selected in coal India which is of higher salary, but I am still in my probation period.
The HR person are saying since you are not permanent railway employee your bond will not be transferred and you have to refund cost of training.

So, what should I do?coal India Is ready for bond transfer. But railways personal department people are not ready?

17 April 2021 at 16:10

Suit for decleration & possession

our matter is presently before karnataka high court. The lower court ordered 75% to us & 25% to our opposite party. Partition has not done. Now the property is vacant & open space (Earlier there was a building). My query is
1) If high court orders complete 100% to us can we immediately occupy the possession.
2) Is there any process (like affidavit, form etc) to update to high court that the land is vacant & open space to all.
3) if immediately cannot what is the process to get the possession ASAP (Before he goes to appeal to Supreme Court?
3) If high court orders again 75% to us & 25% to opposite party what is the process to get the possession?
4) Let me know the cost to file CAVEAT in supreme court for the same case. My no is Nine Nine zero zero four five two five two three

Anonymous
17 April 2021 at 10:34

Can i( sc )purchase sc assigned land and make layout to se

I am SC , I want to land from other SC assigned land, After that I want make a plots layout in Land and sell it to others .

17 April 2021 at 14:00

Hr&ce commissioner order

Hello sir,
I have filed a case in hr&ce commissioner court regarding to quash the resolution passed by the trustees and joint commissioner order and commissioner has been passed an order in sep 2020, stating both the orders has been set a side and if EO of the temple can enquiry further based on the material fact and to pass order.

EO sent an notice to me and for the trustees for enquiry in Feb 2021 but the trustees approched sectrart and get stay order on the EO enquiry (as per EO clarification for not conducting the enquiry).

I don't know how to proceed further please any one can help me.

×