Experts Query Daily Digest :30 March 2020

30 March 2020 at 19:02

Unknowingly false information tweet

My dad works in post department. Recently i tweeted with misunderstanding that he was being asked to do job in lockdown. Tagging concerned ministry and prime minister office in the same. However today my dad was inquired and he wrote a letter that he had no knowledge of any twiteer complaint & any such is false. After that i am scared that have i committed any offence? Can my tweet cause any case or legal action against me? What should i do? Please help

Anonymous
30 March 2020 at 15:45

Police harrasement and brutality

I would like to know as this lockdown is going ,I have observed that police high handedness is there .Even after having genuine reasons to go out to purchase medicine / food items,people are beaten without asking anything.Can any action be taken against such erring policemen who beat people black and blue like criminals . Also like to know that if police brutality is highlighted in social media, can govt take action against the person who posted . Seeking advice.

30 March 2020 at 14:02

Trademark agent

I am Advocate Amit. can anyone please guide me how can i work as a Trademark agent alongwith my practice as taxation lawyer.

I'll be very thankful to you.

×