GF cheated on me & hurted my sentiments

My gf n I were in 1 year relationship she cheated on me n just Bcoz of that I went into depression n was not feeling well , I want to file a case against her for hurting my sentiments.

Please help me out on this briefly

Akki (Querist)

Update ???

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

Perhaps she can file many cases against you and some may be non-bailable if you do not forget her.

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)

Agree with Mr Sudheer Kumar.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

Sorry no case lies against her.
Move on from the episode fast.

The query suggests no facts invoving legal elements. What you require is medical help.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)

Nothing to add more.

You can not told that facts what cheating has been made with you. shall you share it?

OK, if you want to file a case against your gf, you may better hire services of some local lawyer.

But, still for your depression, you will have to consult some good psychiatrist.

By the way, except your personal emotions, what right you have over your gf?

Also, you have not made clear what kind of help you desire from the experts for what kind of cheating your gf made.

TOTALLY A VAGUE QUESION !!!!!

Unless facts are put-forth, none can opine on guesswork.

No material facts stated in the query.

In the given circumstances, if you proceed to file case against her, she can file no. of cases against you resulting your future and career at stake.

What is your age and what is her age?

Psychiatrist is the remedy of your depression not the court / case / legal proceedings, procedure of which would further increase your depression.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Expert Mr. Sudhir Kumar, Mr. Devajyoti Barman, in few words have conveyed completely what exactly you should do.

Experts have illustrated.

Better forget the episode, move ahead, and focus on your future.

The genuine questions raised by expert Goyal Sir still stand unanswered.

SAINATH DEVALLA (Expert)

I sail with the opinions of all the above legal experts as the query lacks substance.

Seems the author do not want to reply.

The silence of author speaks something otherwise.

Akki (Querist)

Great now you guys started blaming me . If we do it the other way out then , all the law n order for gals n men are always wrong , my gf is cheating on me n I have proofs as well n I demand for justice but what I get is go to phycatric . Seriously if you can not help me then don't comment as I am in full depression .

dear author,

You have no courtesy / manners / niceness to address the experts, imparting free advice on this site.

If you can not digest the plain / impartial / free / selfless advice, you have always an option to contact local lawyer / professional.

Advising truth as per facts mentioned in the query is no blame / no reason to blame / nothing would be obtained even blamed.

Everyone can guess easily that you are fully depressed and such persons really require medical treatment. What wrong has been advised to you after we read your last lines?

We are here to provide best advice and keeping in view your condition, the suggestion to contact psychiatric is most suitable advice. A depressed person don't require legal help but only and only mental health help.

Mr. Akki,

You are still silent on the point, how your gf cheated you? Merely stating cheated does not justify any help by anyone.

So far as your depression is concerned, there are two options for you, (1) consult some psychiatrist, or (2) forget your gf for ever.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

You are seeker of free advise and cannot expect or dictate what advise you should get.

you said

"Please help me out on this briefly"

It is observed that you are paving way into jail and have been advised suitably.

It is your life you have full right to spoil it.

Even if you are in depression you have no right to insult the experts who gave you free advise using their own time, electricity, net connection.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

Mr Goyal advised that you need psychiatrist.

But in India many people recover from such like depression by spending one or more night in lock up. Every cop in India is a mini psychiatrist.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Author you may rather take the posts positively.

Certainly one option is to ;Discuss with your own counsel.

Had you discussed with your own counsel you could have posted your counsel's opinion.

It is expected from you to remain graceful and respectful.

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

You better go to any lawyers office. pay him and get his advise.

or

do something funny out of your wisdom (what you call depression) land in lock up remain there for few days and gain sanity.

Agree with the expert Kumar Doab and Sudhir Kumar ji.

×