LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAINATH DEVALLA's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 3943

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Can answer questions relating to NI ACT,Family Law,and Criminal Law

    My area of expertise
    Criminal Law

    My experience in the area (years):
    35 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Own Law Firm

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    M.COM, LLB

    Award & Honors:

  • Divakar says : Please,8365.0.html

  • Dinesh says : DIvorce case no needed
    Also my case in is tambaram sub court. Advocate is Azhagesan

  • Dinesh says : DIvorce case no needed
    hi , my lawyer told that my case no is HMOP 409/2016 as i cannot chenck in online about the status. can any one help me with this or he is cheating me without knowing. Please help as i need to check online in ecourt.

  • OPPOSING 498A says : Need suggestion in police verification
    Dear Sir, Recently being selected in Central Govt Job but now i need to be filled Police Verification attestation form in which columns like have any case pending against you? Any Detention & etc ,Now I am in worried that because before some time a false 498a being filed against my brother and I also being a accused in that false report and because of this I am in detention for mere 24-38 hours ,after all these things mentioned in polic Verification attestation form lead to any candidature cancellation or it's just Ok . Kindly Help i am in great fear and have lossing faith over indian democracy that even being not involving in any manner and just because mere name written in false complaint will it means that it will ruined my career completely if yes then what's the mean to live in such nonsense way..................I am the person whi clears an difficult exam by studying very hard and now because of just nonsense law it will allow to ruined my carrer............... kindly give some way what next .................

  • Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query