cheque dishonour with remarks a/c close u/s 138

This query is : Resolved 

22 April 2011


what documents required to prove that I have received a loan in cash, if petitioner having only a cheque.

Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert)
22 April 2011

I think you have missed the thread.

Naresh Kudal (Expert)
22 April 2011

query is different from the topic and query also haven't any fact.

Guest (Expert)
22 April 2011

That depends upon the proof, which the petitioner may be having in support of your claim. In earlier two queries you have stated that the party is having a blank cheque signed by you. That is sufficient proof against you, even if the cheque was filled in by him. It will be up to you only to prove that nothing was due against you on the date of presentation of the cheqe by him.

V.S.Massaaun (Expert)
23 April 2011

as per income tax act you can get the cash up to 20000 on loan if you have received more that the limit you will be penalised and also note that as per the sec 139 of NIA there should be a legal liablitlity and if the person prove this you will be convicted and also penalised under Income tax act and if the recovery suit is filed you have to pay the payment with cost

23 April 2011


Your query is logically not sustainable

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x