08 February 2019 at 18:37

Rera

Whether a case can be filed in consumer form by home buyer if he has made a complaint in RERA?

Answer now

09 January 2019 at 21:12

Legal notice

SIR, my mother sold property of my property when I am minor she signed on behalf of herself and minor. Then immediately gave advocate notice to the buyer that the minors share will not be bound by the deed . He did not reply for that now am major and 10 years passed. Whether the notice is in effect. Whether the notice is binding him.

Answer now

11 December 2018 at 19:14

Registration act

Hi Sir,

I need one suggestion,

Is there any provision in the Registration Act that above 70 years old person can alone execute the register sale deed

Or she/he need any family member while doing the registration.

Sir/Madam
Kindly help me with the above query

Thanking you
J. Srinivas

Answer now

Anonymous
29 November 2018 at 16:57

Eviction suit

I am a Landlord want to evict my tenant who has been on rent for last 30years, for my own bonafied requirement.

I consult a Lawyer he advice me to directly filed eviction suit, without giving prior notice and time to tenant.

I want to know whether the step is correct , whether any problem will occurs later on.

Please provide your valuable suggestion in this matter.

Answer now

16 October 2018 at 19:09

Sarfaesi and drt

The action under SARFAESI by the bank, against the guarantor is time-barred due to 12 years limitation? What is this time barred means -
a) An action under the SARFAESI is time-barred. or
b) The realization from the mortgaged property is time-barred.
c) What about the DRT proceeding how they recover after issuance recovery certificate?
d) Whether Bank has to return our property papers, if yes, how can we proceed?
e) If no, then what is the purpose of limitation act or the limit of 12 years?

Ref:W.P. No. 16511 (W) of 2016
IN THE HIGH COURT AT CALCUTTA
Constitutional Writ Jurisdiction
Appellate Side
Dr. Dipankar Chakraborty
Vs.
Allahabad Bank & Ors.

Answer now

Anonymous

Builder has executed agreement with carpet area 655.00 sqft. But actual on site measurement as resulted in 640.00 sq.ft. carpet less than the agreed carpet area. Even the assessment tax department has confirmed the area as 640.00 sq.ft.

Please advice, whether members can go for legal course for difference area as per MOFA or RERA Act

Answer now

Anonymous

Hello experts!
First of all I am not a lawyer and I need your help in an urgent matter.
During background check for my new job, the recruiter company has mentioned that there are some flags raised on Indian financial probity check.
They just gave me a case number and no further details. Case Number: COCP-3160-2017
To best of my knowledge there is no case against my name in any court.
I have contacted lawyers but they are unable to get further details with only case number.
Please suggest if it possible to get further details on this just with case number as I need to give a justification for this coming week.
This is very important for me and I would really really appreciate any help on this.
Thank you in advance!

Answer now

Anonymous
04 October 2018 at 16:10

Dv act

Hi,
My Domestic violence case was over and Nature of Disposal showing UNCONTESTED- DISCHARGED What its means ? order was not uploaded till now.

Answer now

My wife filed 498a, Female foeticide, DV case against me and my family on feb'18 FIR got registered in March'18. All of the family members were called upon to the Police Station. We submitted all the proofs. Even, I met with the ASP and shown him the proofs how my wife and her parents were a liar. After seeing the documented proofs of medical and others he called wife and her family and my family with me for enquiry. After the discussion with both family he asked me what I want and I told him that I will fight the case to prove myself and my family innocent. He also told the girl that if she dont want to leave why she not take mutual Divorce but she didn't agreed. I was leaving with my wife in Noida. My parents and younger brother were were doing jobs at Jharkhand. My another brother was doing job at Gujarat.
What to do next. I had also asked the Investigation Officer after submitting the proofs if we have to take Anticipatory Bail. He told us not to take. I have 15 months old child and he is again with my wife and I don't able to meet him fearing she can frame any more charges.

Now September'18 has finished but no chargesheet or Investigation report has been submitted to court till date.Please let me Know, what should I do.

Answer now

28 September 2018 at 15:57

DOB correction case

My case for correction of date of birth in 10th marksheet(CBSE) is pending in high court. There is a difference of 5 months in dob in birth certificate and in 10th marksheet. 10th dob and revised dob, both qualifies the past and future academics eligibilty criteria. I have just completed my graduation. I will apply for jobs in MNCs and startups. Then which dob I should register while applying for job? Since 10th marksheet is necessary for job, I have to give dob as per 10th marksheet. If in future, high court orders CBSE to correct my dob in 10th marksheet as per my birth certificate. Then will my future company update their record? Or it doesn't matter to company? Or should I wait till the order of high court?
Beacuse of this issue, I am not even applying for jobs. I don't know what to do further. Kindly help.

Answer now

×

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x