LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   21 February 2024 at 15:39

Personal loan not paid after tenure period

Sir i have taken personal loan in NBFC.and unable to paid the EMI even after tenure period..the legal team saying notice had been issued ..i lost my job..and having health issues to my mother..can I have a solution please

Anonymous   19 February 2024 at 11:14

Inherited land

5-acre DKT land originally granted by the government to your grandfather ,grandfather had one daughter (padma) and padma had 3 daughter and 1 son . In his will, my grandfather bequeathed the land to his grandson not daughter after death of padma (now padma is alive ),due to legal constraints related to Padma's government employment so will written on bequeathed the land to his grandson , the will was drafted in his name instead.Padma's daughters, who were unaware of the existence of the will. Padma, with the intention that it would eventually passing land to grandson. as per will of father , in 2023 government granted the right to sell the land after a 20-year period,can ,i challange the will

Anonymous   17 February 2024 at 23:46

Eviction be done, without map& schedule of land in decree

Can an executing court, enforce eviction against a money suit decree, where the original plaint, and order in Decree has no schedule of land, no map and no area mentioned in it.

BHARTI KOTHARI   17 February 2024 at 17:52

Rent act and licensee licensor

Tenanted property in the name of father. father expired leaving behind one son and one daughter. the premises is occupied by daughter since last 10 year. brother by playing fraud upon sister executed leave and license agreement and filled eviction proceeding against her under S.24 of rent act claiming himself as licensor . the sister also filled declaratory suit before rent court for declaration that after demise of father both of them have equal right and made landlord as party defendant 2. now the same subject matter between the same parties are pending before two courts. what is to be done ?

Anonymous   17 February 2024 at 17:14

Can one of joint d hr , file execution?

Can one out of two ( joint) Decree holder in a money suit case, file for execution?

In a money suit case, Sr Civil Judge, passed a decree in favour of 2 persons jointly who had filed case.
Now one of the two DHr, has filed a case for execution of the decree. Is this case, maintainable and court can proceed with execution or not?

Anurag Das Bhuyan   17 February 2024 at 11:45

Interlocutory application

What are the provision for filling of an I.A. in a disposed of writ petition?

Anonymous   17 February 2024 at 11:45

Caste change in school records

I am a student who is studying in 2nd puc and in my school records my parents have given gowdas but my actual caste is SC and we had issued for a court order and the school people objected for change in caste and therefore the court rejected the order
We tried hiring a lawyer and he sent a notice which was of no use and we have been humiliated and refused to change castes I'm currently applying for neet and this could be a huge problem please help me out

Nagarajan G   15 February 2024 at 12:23

How to check if a land is a panchami land or not

I'm planning to buy a land for investment, I want to ensure that the land doesn't belong to DC land or Panchami land. What are the check's I have to do ? How many years of back dated documents to be verified?

what are the documents to be verified?

Bijay Kumar   15 February 2024 at 11:12

Correspondence with state government irrigation department

the Company in 2022 under the new management good faith tried to settle long pending arrears in view of interim stay granted by courts from 2002 onwards. based on the assurance given by the superintendent engineer, irrigation circle vide their letter dated december 12, 2022, the Company paid all the arrears from 2002 onwards up to 2022 and gave undertaking for withdrawal of legal cases filed against the irrigation department and which were granted stay. the water drawal agreement was also finalised which was long pending. however, at the last minute, the superintendent engineer got transferred and the new incumbent in office refused to honour the committment and asked to approach the state for approvals. based on the correspondence, can the Company file a writ for breach of trust? is the correspondence of superintendent engineer binding on the state?

Anonymous   14 February 2024 at 13:36

Ptcl act of 1979

What is the se/st grant land conditions of 1922..