LAW Courses

Anonymous   03 December 2021 at 22:56

Share trading transactions disputes

RESPECTED SIRS,
I HAVE DISPUTES REGARDING SHARES TRANSACTIONS FOR THAT I HAVE FILED SUIT FOR VALID BILLS AND CONTRACT NOTES WHICH IS NOT PROVIDED BY THAT SUB BROKER AND LATER ON WE FOUND THAT THE SUB BROKER IS NOT SEBI REGISTERED AND LATER ON BSE AUTHORITIES AND SEBI HAS GIVEN US A LETTER THAT THE FIRM IS UN AUTHORISED AS HE IS NOT SEBI REGD. THAT UN AUTHORISED SUB BROKER HAS COUNER FILED A CASE AGAINST ME FOR 6 LACS ON THE BASIS OF HIS OWN COMPUTERISED BILLS.WE HAVE FILED AN APPLICATION TO CIVIL COURT THAT AS ARBITRATION PROCEDURE IS THAT IN BSE AND SEBI SO CIVIL COURT HAS NO JURISDICTION FOR THAT CIVIL COURT HAS GIVEN A JUDGEMENT IN MY FAVOUR ALSO.AGAINST THAT JUDGEMENT THET UN AUTHORISED FIRM HAS FILED APPEAL IN HIGH COURT IN WHICH HIGH COURT HAS GIVEN STAY ON THE JUDGEMENT OF CIVIL COURT AND GIVEN AN ORDER TO APPEAL FOR HEARING TO THAT SUIT IN CIVIL COURT.NOW WILL YOU PLS GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD?
NOW THIS UNREGD.SUB BROKER HAS PUT ALL BILLS AND CONTRACT NOTES IN THE COURT OF LAW DEMANDIND 6.00 LACS
I AM REALLY SURPRISED AND SHOCKED THAT HOW CAN A SUB BROKER WHO IS UNREGD.UNDER SEBI ACT CAN MISLEAD TO THE COURT IN THIS WAY ?
CAN SUO MOTTO CASE AGAINST HIM TO FILE BY THE COURT OF LAW ? CAN I APPEAL TO THE COURT FOR THE SAME ?
KINDLY SUGGEST WHAT NECESSARY STEPS SHOULD I TAKE ? PLS GUIDE.

continue Answer now
Maya Singh   02 December 2021 at 17:53

How to convert regular suit to commercial suit

I had filed a suit in May, 2015 in Bombay High Court, Original side, when commercial courts act had not come. Mine is a commercial dispute matter but since the court fees was not paid and only paid in January, 2020 hence the suit got registered but as a regular suit in October, 2021. My advocate is unable to convert (does not know the procedure to convert regular suit to commercial suit) it to commercial suit. Please if your learned can advise I shall be highly obliged.

continue Answer now
Naresh Gupta   23 November 2021 at 12:17

Rent agreement

I want to rent out my house. I had read somewhere that "Rent Agreement" should be replaced by "License and Leave Agreement" because Rent Agreement can legally make the tenant the owner of the house. Please guide as to which agreement should be made.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

continue Answer now
Anonymous   13 November 2021 at 07:33

Framing issues in appeal

Is it legal to ask to raise a new issue in the appeal stage?

continue Answer now
Anonymous   06 November 2021 at 11:14

Will

Sir/madam,

I would like to know whether separate WILL can be made  for properties located at different places.?

continue Answer now
Anonymous   03 October 2021 at 22:16

Ews reservation

Hi,

My father owns a flat of size 1300 sq ft and a residential plot of size 2000 sq feet. We are planning to sell both of them to our relatives as a gift deed. The income from the sale of both will be zero.

Can I be qualified under the EWS reservation? My family income is less than 8 lakh. and once we sell both the properties may family has no assets at all.

continue Answer now
Ritesh Rathod   26 September 2021 at 18:54

Statutory notice us 80 of cpc

Dear sir,
I want to issue notice to Gram Panchayat for filling suit for compensation my question is notice to be address to sarpanch, Gram Panchayat or only to Gram Panchayat? Actually Notice i already addressed to Sarpanch Shree, Gram Panchayat.

continue Answer now
veera venkata satyanarayana   23 September 2021 at 21:43

Regarding court fees, stamp duty fees etc paid in court

Hi Sir,

I have filed a case on a person who vows money to me but didn't gave. Promissory note case. Money recovery Act. Now that person is asking for compromise in lok adaalat.

I have spent money for some court challans, stamp duty etc at the time of filing the case. Now that we are getting compromised can I get that money from court? If so wats the procedure?

Means , what I want to ask is, amount which I have spent in initial stages for stamp duty, some challans etc Can I get them back if we settle the case in lok adaalat ? Please answer.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   21 September 2021 at 20:44

Query

Respected sir / madam,

Bought a land recently from BC caste i am also BC.

History of the land:
---------------------
ST or MBC has sold the land to BC (two brothers bought as partner) in 1992 (as per EC from1975 no track of how ST/MBC got the land) only track is ST/MBC took loan in 1991 from Co-operative bank by doing an MOD.

In 2001 the patta got transfered to BC brothers name though they bought the land in 1992

Later one of the brother has died, post that family problem started between both and case filed in court to divide all the assets brothers earned together in that this is also one of the asset .

In 2019 district court has issued judgement of spliting the assets in which this asset also got divided for both.

With that i have bought this land from one of the brother who is alive.

Now local village people saying it's condition patta how do i validate this before apply for patta transfer?

will the court judgement or existing patta transfer to BC help on this if it's condition patta?

how to make as ayan patta if needed?

continue Answer now
Venkedesh   15 September 2021 at 09:37

Interim order

when interim stay order of high court is there without extension whether the trial court can pass further proceedings in ep

continue Answer now