Anonymous
14 August 2018 at 11:18

Rectification deed for b katha

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a B-Katha property in Bangalore, we noticed that property schedule's are mismatching from old sale deed with new sale deed, from then the property has been sold to 4 times.

1st Sale Deed Content (Original Owner): "measuring east to west 40feet and north to south 30feet and the road is east and south"
2n dSale Deed Content : "measuring east to west 30 and north to south 40 feet and the road is North Side"
3rd Sale Deed Content : "measuring east to west 30 and north to south 40 feet and the road is North Side"
4th Sale Deed Content : "measuring east to west 30 and north to south 40 feet and the road is North Side"

Questions:

1. Should We ask first owner (He got the property from his father) to provide the rectification deed? or the person with whom im buying has to give?

2. Is it mandatory to register the rectification deed? if no what is the consequences?

3. What if we dont find the first owner or he is not willing?

4. Can i buy the property without this document?

Kindly suggest

Balu

Answer now

Anonymous
13 August 2018 at 17:08

Regarding Caste Certificate

Hello

Greetings Sir/Ma'am!!

My question is I got my caste certificate from Bihar Bhawan New Delhi in seal stamp it is mention JOINT LABOUR COMMISSIONER , GOVT OF BIHAR , BIHAR BHAWAN ,NEW DELHI. so can you tell that my caste certificate is valid for all central govt job.

List of authorities empowered to issue Caste / Tribe Certificates:
1. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy
Commissioner / Deputy Collector/I Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Extra-Asst.
Commissioner / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate.
2. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / presidency Magistrate.
3. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
4. Sub-Divisional Officers of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
5. Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer Lakshadweep.

The seal stamp which is in my caste certificate i.e JOINT LABOUR COMMISSIONER comes under above category.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks!!

Answer now

Anonymous
13 August 2018 at 15:26

Legal heir certificate

I would like to make a legal heir certificate for my mom to claim income tax refund which is deducted on my dad's PAN who is no longer with us.

As I understand the Tahsildar's office at old customs house is giving the certificate only to govt employees. My parents worked for SBI.

Please help me as to which Government office i am supposed to connect who will issue the certificate.

Answer now

13 August 2018 at 09:42

Pmrd approval regarding

Hi , I have purchase Flat in grampanchayat area , in non agriculture land with gram panchayat approval, but now builder said we need to take approval from PMRD , and is asking for money , kindly suggest me PMRD approval is required or not, and we have paid money for the same , what is process for the same,my flat is in near hadapsar pune( Manjari ) kindly suggest.

Answer now

12 August 2018 at 13:16

Validity of searching report

What is the validity period of searching report for creating equitable mortgage?

Answer now

05 August 2018 at 17:04

RTI through court records

Sir
1989 civil case completed and got judgement to the my grandfather.
Now I need a case all documents.
can I apply through RTI for court copies?
Lawyer asking around 10k for that copies.
What is the process?
RTI is applicable for court records?

Answer now

As cited in the subject party has a patta with "நீர்பிடிப்பு தனித்தீர்வை" , and claims right for a irrigation from a channel. according to the cited party's patta with "நீர்பிடிப்பு தனித்தீர்வை" he has no right to claim irrigation from a channel it seems.

need help in understanding the meaning of the "நீர்பிடிப்பு தனித்தீர்வை" type patta issue by the government of tamilnadu.

Thank You,

Anbalagan.R

Answer now

Anonymous

Product covered under NDPC act need to be reported to NDCP authority on periodical basis.
Any one help me to clearify whether sale made as Consignee sales where buyer and delivery at different address with their NDPC licence number. e.g. A order to B to supply C where B is main suppler where buyer is A & C is the receipt of goods.

Answer now

Anonymous
23 July 2018 at 19:11

Mhada lottery document

My salary is 30000 per month i get salary in my account and it comes half half so how to show my salary proof of financial year give some idea

Answer now

IN ORDER DATED 10TH MARCH 2015 THE HON'BLE COURT DIRECTED THE COURT RECEIVER TO PROCEED WITH THE EXECUTION OF THE THREE CONVEYANCES INCLUDING THE CONVEYANCE OF THE SAID FLAT IN FAVOUR OF THE PLAINTIFF OR HIS NOMINEES ON THE BASIS OF UNDERTAKING TO INDEMNIFY THE COURT RECEIVER IN RELATION TO ANY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE MADE HEREINAFTER AGAINST HIM ON ACCOUNT OF EXECUTION OF TRANSFER DEEDS AND CONVEYANCES IN THIS FASHION, AND THE SAID UNDERTAKING IS ACCEPTED AS AN UNDERTAKING TO THE COURT.
THE NOMINEE OF THE PURCHASER IN FURTHERANCE OF ORDER DATED 10.03.2015 HEREBY UNDERTAKE TO INDEMNIFY THE COURT RECEIVER IN RELATION TO ANY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE AGAINST COURT RECEIVER ON ACCOUNT OF EXECUTION OF TRANSFER DEEDS, FORMS AND CONVEYANCES IN THIS FASHION AND THIS UNDERTAKING IS AN UNDERTAKING TO THE HON'BLE COURT.
An agreement for sale of Flat No. 401/401A along with Stilt Parking in Basement of Benhur Apartment has been executed on 28th August 2017 by you in favor alleged Nominee of Plaintiff/Auction Purchaser M/s. Oomerbhoy Investments Pvt. Ltd. along with confirming parties. This is pertinent to note that Nominee of any party must be individuals and not the Corporate Body. Nominee a person in whose name title to real estate or ownership of stock is held but who is not the actual proprietor or holder.

Answer now

×