sood

This Query has 1 replies

02 July 2020 at 18:33

Societies registration act 1860

In a Resident Welfare Association regd under the above Act, A joint family residing in the Society has a Single subscription on the basis of a single unit in the Society in the RWA, can it have two votes for two brothers of the family residing in that single unit

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

02 July 2020 at 17:37

Issue with the college

Dear experts
I am a university student, in a final year,
my college university is not providing me my mark-sheet of 1st & 2nd semester, I have no dues pending and the university is delaying by postponing the date to issue mark-sheet,
What can I do as a student against the university? please provide me some legal steps against the university.

Anonymous

This Query has 5 replies

Order has been passed on temporary injunction application that the application will be decided along with the suit. Now advocate of plaintiff filed an application for urgent hearing of temporary injunction application. Is it maintainable? If not then please give me case laws.

Anonymous

This Query has 4 replies

01 July 2020 at 16:22

Leave and license agreement

In leave and licensee agreement for a flat tobe rented out in Mumbai can I make joint names of husband and wife as Licensees. The tenant has requested to make the agreement in joint names i.e he and his wife. Is it Safe? The greement is for 24 months to be registered at the Registrar. Please advise.

Thanks ND WITH KIND Rgds
Roland Noronha

Lawrence William

This Query has 7 replies

Respected Learned Advisors,
I have been staying in an appartment as a tenant since 17 years. The society is charging 12400/- yearly building maintenance charges from tenants. Whereas they are charging 8600/- yearly maintenance from the the appartment owners. i want to know under what law or act they are doing so? how can i check the legality of the same? I also doubt about the societies legal formation or registration in charity commissioners office. In this worst financial times i want to know the facts. Our landlord is not answering any such queries since he is bankrupt. All his properties are procured by banks & financial institutions.How can I go ahead & get justice in the matter. Awaiting your swift response. Thanking you in anticipation.

regards,
Lawrence William

jains

This Query has 17 replies

29 June 2020 at 05:17

Hindu marriage

whether non registration of marriage would affect thee spouse's right of inheritance.?

Anonymous

This Query has 8 replies

27 June 2020 at 14:52

Refund of money

Respected experts

I had paid an advance of Rs 10,000 out of 30,000 to the photographer for my marriage, due to COVID-19 my marriage is going to be very simple so I don't need a photographer now, I had requested the photographer to cancel my booking 7months earlier,
now the photographer is demanding 50% cancellation fees, in additional I need to pay him more 5000 for 50% cancellation charges.
how can I recover my money which paid and how much can he charge me for cancellation?

kishore yadav 1044

This Query has 9 replies

26 June 2020 at 00:14

Assigned land ....

I am a resident if Andhra Pradesh. My grand father bought some assigned land in 1987..My father has got those land as property from my grandfather in 1997.My father father has kept those land as vacant from last 3 or 4 years .Now the MRO and VRO came and claiming this land belongs to government.The local leaders are behind this action.
Without any prior notice thy came with the JCB and removed all the plants and trees in that area.We have the agricualtural land passbook .We took few loans on that land ..We are even paying the tax for that land more than 20 years.
Can someone guide us what kind of action needs to be taken in these scenario.What are the GO numbers do i need to refer to go against the MRO and VRO.
I am thinking to go for stay order but what papers do i need to have and take care ..

I heard from some people where if we pay tax for the assigned land for more than 18 years then it will be the puchaser.but here we have paid for more than 30 years .

Please someone guide what action do i need to take .

sood

This Query has 9 replies

25 June 2020 at 17:06

Societies registration act 1860

A new Society is being formed, can we frame a rule that the President shall be elected by the General Body, and the rest of the Executive and officer bearers like Vice President, General Secretary etc are appointed by him or we need to have the election of all members of the Governing Body.

Thanks in advance

Venkat Chandramoleshwar

This Query has 16 replies

My mothers passed away recently. She wanted to rent the place to a tenant from next month but the agreement paperwork was not signed. My sister and I are nominees for the house property. Can we do a lease agreement with this tenant?

×