This Query has 3 replies

16 October 2019 at 15:17

Procedure to transfer case

Running business in rented premises last 40 years. My dad who owned business, suddenly he demise and same business took Over by my elder brother and he took incharge for 5years and also the case , ,which was since my dad filed on landlord for not paying us advance amount.
Currently my brother given incharge to me and he started some other business. He wants to take incharge of case and change the firm name in my name(am younger brother) here after he ll not attend any hearing since he is busy with his own schedule..
So please kindly assist me, do law permit to transfer name in case filed will exist as before and shop properitor name also want to. Change it so please let me the procedure to do.


This Query has 10 replies

16 October 2019 at 08:22

On ni act case

accused gave me a cheque which is dishonored and i sent a registered notice to him on 23.08.2019 and immediately on 24.08.2019 he replied through his counsel by denying the facts of the notice. i filed a complaint under section 138 of Ni act on 08.09.2019 and the same is returned for pre limitation i.e. not gave a time of 15 days for accused for the payment of cheque. my question is it is not valid for pre limitation or not but he replied to my notice by denying the notice facts. what is the solution for this how i move on court. please respond. thanks to all advocates.


This Query has 2 replies

15 October 2019 at 19:02

Property partition

my grand father,had three sons,all three r died ,the property is in name of elder son,his wife is alive,my question is weather the property will get transferred to this wife, is their any option for jointly transfer, who r all eligible for the grandfather property.


This Query has 3 replies

Sir / Madam,

I want to know that - is there any landmark judgement on the matter of 'Entitlement of Interest for Delay in Freight Payment beyond agreed credit period to transporter by Consignor Company'?

Please help me out...

Thanks in Advance...


This Query has 5 replies

14 October 2019 at 19:53

Notice in consumer complaint

Sir/madam, My brother in law died due to negligency of the doctor of a govt. hospital. I m going to file a complaint against this medical negligency in the national commission of consumer forum. My ques. are that- 1. Is it mandatory to issue notice to all of them before filing a complaint and if it is not mandatory, even then should i serve notice to all the opposite parties before filing complaint. 2. How much days notice is mandatory to serve? Would a 15 days' notice would be sufficient amd as per law. 3. How much cud be the amount of claim as my brother in law was in govt. service and his salary was Rs. 90,000/-per month and the govt. is now providing monthly pension to the family that is around half of his salary i.e. Rs. 42000/-. 4. Has the new consumer protection act, 2019 been applied or the case will be filed under the proviaions of old consumer protection act 1986.
Please advice. Regards and thanks...


This Query has 4 replies

We arrange a small birthday party at home. We want to have beer and whiskey to party at home that day. This day is Dry Day, due to the election of Maharashtra Vidhanshabha. The election is on October 21, and Party is on 20th October . Kindly advice us we can keep alcohol on Dry day at home.
What is legal law for keeping alcohol on Dry Day due to election.


This Query has 6 replies

13 October 2019 at 21:41

Agreement of sale cum gpa

We want to cancel "Agreement of Sale Cum GPA" original copy. Can anyone let us know, how to cancel the "Agreement of Sale CUM GPA" without original copy. Both the parties are ready (mutual understanding).

Thanks and Regards,
Yeshwant Kumar Gupta.

Ravi Tiwary

This Query has 3 replies

13 October 2019 at 16:41

Service matter

Dear,sir my dad is serving in crpf in jharkhand .inko service see dismiss kr diya gya can we file a case in patna high court.ya fir jharkhand see how krna hoga.please reply sir.thank you

Tanish Gupta

This Query has 6 replies

12 October 2019 at 22:58

Purchase auction property

Hello... Please help me.

The scenario is for the previous month.
I saw one advertisement in a newspaper on 4 of September related to auction of property by Bank of Baroda.
After a few days, I participate in the auction by giving 10% of the EMD amount to the bank. After 10 days(on September 24) bank was announced that I am the successful bidder because I was the only one who was participated in that auction.
Now on the 24th of September, the bank said to me that you have to pay 15% more money to confirm the sale in your favor and I paid that amount also on 24th September. But on the 25th of September, the defaulter paid some amount to the bank and got a stay letter by the DRT and defaulter also get the 30 days by DRT to clear his dues before the 25th of October.

But Bank is telling me(purchaser) that you have to pay the remaining 75% amount before the 10th of October.
I talked to the bank about how you can take a 75% amount from me because the defaulter got the stay letter from DRT.
But now the bank gave me one letter on the 5th of October and pressurize me to pay 75% remaining amount before the 20th of the October otherwise your 25% amount will be forfeited.

Now my question is:

1. Can I cancel my bid now because now I don't know that I will get that property or not?
1.A) if I will get that property then how much time bank will take to give me the possession of the property?
2.B) if the defaulter clears all his dues and I also submit the hole money then will the bank return my money or not?

2. How the Bank pressurize me to submit the remaining 75% amount because the defaulter has the stay order by the DRT?
Is there any option under SARFAESI act so that I can get back my 25% amount.

Please help me with this situation because 20th October is the last date to submit 75% amount to the bank and Bank told me if you will not submit a 75% amount then your 25% amount forfeited.



This Query has 7 replies

12 October 2019 at 20:50

Unsoun plaintiff

A woman mentally ill executed a sale deed with respect to a land property in the year 1984. Whether this deed is valid?. As like before she is still mentally ill. Whether she could approach court to get it nullified? What s the procedure?.


  LAWyersclubindia Menu