30 August 2020 at 17:50

Joyful onam 2020

May the Colors and Lights of Onam fill the Joy and Prosperity at all your Homes. Joyful Onam 2020

Answer now

30 August 2020 at 04:35

Joyful bakrid 2020

Wishing Every One A Joyful Bakrid -- May Allah accept your Good Deeds. . Eid-al - Adha Mubarak -- 2020

Answer now

15 August 2020 at 08:19

Happy 72nd independence day 2020

" So long as you do not achieve Social Liberty what ever the Freedom provided by Law is of No Avail to you." --- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar . "Forget Not the Greatest Crime is to Compromise with Injustice and Wrong " -- Nethaji Subash Chandra Bose. Wishing Happy Independence Day To All.

Answer now

May this Festival of Sacrifice, Faith and Purity Abundant your Life with Joy and Good Health. . Eid Al Adha-- Joyful Bakrid.

Answer now

Anonymous

I have a query regarding the organizations of a group of people i.e, aarya samaj, jain samaj, patidar samaj, etc come under the ambit of RTI Act or not.

If no then how can individual gather any information of that organization which is not published to the public on their website?

Answer now

07 May 2020 at 06:13

" buddha purima " --- best wihes

7th May -2020. Lord Buddha Purima -- Best Wihes -- To All " Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts un guarded " -- Lord Buddha--------------------------------- N.J.S.Rajkmuar-- State Vice President-- All India Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Advocates Association---- Madras High Court -9967476751/ 9444036927

Answer now

Anonymous
14 February 2020 at 22:38

Gst practitioner exam

Iam enrolled Graduate based GST practitioner in gst.gov.in and GST practitioner certificate FORM GST PCT-02 received December,2017.
My doubt:
GST practitioner enrolled person GSTP examaination passed compulsory.if compulsory what is the time limit exam passed.
This exam passed only for STP and TRP enrolled persons or all enrolled persons exam passed.

Answer now

Anonymous

For dispute arising between a govt department and his contractor, and an arbitrator is appointed as per the terms of the contract, what are the guidelines of procedure suggested for the arbitrator, kindly advise.

Answer now

Anonymous
10 December 2019 at 14:46

Fraud in rent agreement

I wanted to make a rent agreement.one of my friend gave me a number of someone from whome he has taken agreement. i called him and asked for agreement he told me the charges 1100 for 1 year and said I have to pay the money before getting the agreement. I transfered him 1100 and now he switched off his phone. I know his name and number but dont know the address. how can i complain about him ang get my money back. Amount is small but the way he is doing fraud i want to complain about him.

Answer now

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x