28 September 2018 at 18:26

Registrar of society (maharashtra) - agm

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am from Maharashtra, Mumbai.

My Society had missed two AGM of Sept 2014 and Sept 2015. Even after that Registrar had conducted election in Oct 2016, Committee is re-elected for Second term.

Now They have put three B/S and I/E i.e. 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 in the coming AGM on 30-09-2018. Can they do it legally?

If yes, under which section? and

If No, under which section they can be penalised or as a member what should I do to stop them such illegal method of practising.

They all are doing it Honorary.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Anonymous
28 September 2018 at 15:15

Gujrat rent control act

Hi,

Do we have any Gujarat rent control act? Is saurashtra rent control act is the same?

Answer now

24 September 2018 at 19:31

Freeze bank account for debits

Procedure and possibility to debit freeze joint savings account

Kindly guide me as to how to debit freeze joint savings account.

It is joint account with 7 members of a family and can only 1 member request the bank to debit freeze account?

The joint account is misused with unauthorized withdrawal and transfers to other single account with no accountability by 2 members out of 7 and the rest 5 are unaware of it. The funds belongs to say 1st member but siphoned out by the 6th member and 7th member.

Requested Bank but not cooperating stating

Quote

"The account Mode of operation is with survivorship clause, we cannot block account on instructions of one of the holders."

Unquote

Is there any regulation or rule available issued by Reserve Bank of India which can be presented to bank for getting the debit freeze.

Thank you for your help.
Milcheal

Answer now

23 September 2018 at 09:35

lawyer

is there any jurisdiction for a lawyer to practice only in one state?

Answer now

19 September 2018 at 21:53

Mandi cess on wheat in karnataka

I WANT TO BRING WHEAT FROM SOME OTHER STATE AND SELL IN KARNATAKA. IT WILL NOT BE AN IMPORTED WHEAT BUT INDIAN WHEAT.
1) IS THERE ANY MANDI TAX PAYABLE IN KARNATAKA ON THE SAID COMMODITY.
2) IS THE CESS IS PAYABLE EVEN IF I BRING CESS PAID WHEAT FROM OTHER STATE.
3) OR THE CESS IS PAYABLE ONLY IF I BRING THE CESS UNPAID MATERIAL.
4) IS THERE ANY EXEMPTION IF I SELL THE SAID STOCK TO SOME MILLER.

Answer now

18 September 2018 at 12:43

Detials of case

I want some detials of one case pertaning to udaipur family court .

Answer now

17 September 2018 at 14:02

Action under mcs act 1960 section 80

Society committee tenure of 10 yrs completed and society charge was given to Administrator appointed by Registrar pune.After gap of 3 months new committee is formed of no of defaulter members and they took the charge from Administrator in the month of june.Now the secretary of outgoing committee received letter from registrar that some documents are missing from the record of the society on the complaint filed by new committee.The allegations made are totally false and baseless. They are asking for original documents of 2 flat holders which were never given to the society.The original documents are always with the owner. and the copy of that document is with the society record.This is only to harass the secretary of previous committee . My request to the experts that how to convince the Registrar for that and what further action registrar can take only on the basis of written complaint without any evidence.What reply or action is expected from Outgoing secretary to finish off the matter.

Answer now

16 September 2018 at 05:41

Name change

Please let me know the process of name change for a minor.
My kid was born in Kukatpally, Hyderabad. Please guide me the process.

Answer now

Anonymous
14 September 2018 at 16:45

Issue regarding c form

DEAR EXPERTS,
PURCHASING DEALER HAS ISSUED ONLINE C FROM TO THE SELLING DEALER WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED ONLINE. ON THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF C FORM BY THE SELLING DEALER DEPARTMENT FROM THE ISSUING DEPARTMENT. THEY ISSUED THE LETTER WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE AS BELOW-
1. ITEM SHOWN IN THE C FORM IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE CERTIFICATE OF PURCHASING DEALER. 2. SALE FIGURE IS NOT ACCORDING TO THE C FORM DUE TO REVISED RETURN.
PLEASE SUGGEST ON FOLLOWING MATTERS-
1. IS THERE ANY LIABILITY OF SELLING DEALER AFTER OBTAINING C FORM ( WITH THE MENTIONING OF THE GOODS DELIERED ( FROM PURCHASING DEALER.
2. WHAT REMEDY IS AVAILABLE FOR SELLER. ALSO PROVIDE JUDGEMENT OF CASES REGARDING THIS ISSUE. I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU.

Answer now

×