22 January 2021 at 16:00

Obc-ncl eligibility

For Non-creamy layer OBC category, the annual income of the family should be less than 8 lakhs rupees in any of the last three financial years. But, salary & agricultural income are not to be considered for the annual income. Only, income from other sources is to be considered for the annual income. Is this applicable for parents working in both government & private sectors? Is this applicable for parents doing business? Is this applicable for parents working abroad? My friend is working in a foreign country but his children are studying in India. He is the only person working in his family. Salary is the only income for him & there is no income from other sources. How to calculate the annual income for him? Will his children come under OBC-NCL category?

Answer now

22 January 2021 at 15:34

Obc-ncl category eligibility

For Non-creamy layer OBC category, the annual income of the family should be less than 8 lakhs rupees in any of the last three financial years.. But, salary & agricultural income are not to be considered for the annual income. Only, income from other sources is to be considered for the annual income. Is this applicable for parents working in both government & private sectors? Is this applicable for parents doing business? Is this applicable for parents working abroad? My friend is working in a foreign country but his children are studying in India. He is the only person working in his family. Salary is the only income for him & there is no income from other sources. How to calculate the annual income for him? Will his children come under OBC-NCL category?

Answer now

Anonymous
21 January 2021 at 23:03

Pay fixation on promotion

I was promoted in jan 2014. Some option was required to be exercised for pay fixation due to unawareness i did not. The accounts department of my college fixed my pay incorrectly now they say because i did not gave the option for pay fixation there fore nothing can be done now. i am loosing one increment for the last six years. kindly advise Will going to court will help me?

Answer now

Please guide me for preparation of annual budget of a Co-op housing society in Mumbai.

Answer now

17 January 2021 at 17:56

Can i know who is this intermediary?

As per the THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000
Sec2(b) "addressee" means a person who is intended by the originator to receive the electronic record but does not include any intermediary;

Can u give understandable meaning of the word intermediary?

Answer now

23 December 2020 at 18:59

Information

Uttarkhand High Court has Suspended Prashant Joshi District Judge Dehradun who fixed the Official Board of District Judge in an private Audi Car and traveled in it to Camp Court on Dec 21st and 22 -2020. Importantly against that Audi Car Owner Kewal Krishan an FIR under IPC Sections 420, 467, 468, 471 ,and 120 were registered at Raipur Police Station

Answer now

19 December 2020 at 12:56

Information

Insolvency Cases in India Likely To Rise in Coming Days -- MS.Sahoo -- Chairman of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board Of India (IBBI) New Delhi -- Said in a Virtual Conference hosted by Gujarat National Law University on Friday 18th Dec 2020

Answer now

We have office in the name of my Late father's HUF. Now my elder brother and me are the only 2 members of the said HUF. As per family understanding I purchased the said office and Registered the Agreement. Now since it is a Family Transfer can the Society charge Transfer Premium of 25000 ?

Answer now

×

CrPC Course!     |    x