Wishing Every one An Joyful Raksha Bandhan -- Rakhi Day -- August 3rd 2020 -- Monday " We would Fight, Disagree and Argue quite often But it would doesn't change the Love of Brothers and Sisters "

Answer now

May this Festival of Sacrifice, Faith and Purity Abundant your Life with Joy and Good Health. . Eid Al Adha-- Joyful Bakrid.

Answer now

Anonymous

I have a query regarding the organizations of a group of people i.e, aarya samaj, jain samaj, patidar samaj, etc come under the ambit of RTI Act or not.

If no then how can individual gather any information of that organization which is not published to the public on their website?

Answer now

07 May 2020 at 06:13

" buddha purima " --- best wihes

7th May -2020. Lord Buddha Purima -- Best Wihes -- To All " Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts un guarded " -- Lord Buddha--------------------------------- N.J.S.Rajkmuar-- State Vice President-- All India Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Advocates Association---- Madras High Court -9967476751/ 9444036927

Answer now

28 September 2018 at 18:26

Registrar of society (maharashtra) - agm

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am from Maharashtra, Mumbai.

My Society had missed two AGM of Sept 2014 and Sept 2015. Even after that Registrar had conducted election in Oct 2016, Committee is re-elected for Second term.

Now They have put three B/S and I/E i.e. 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 in the coming AGM on 30-09-2018. Can they do it legally?

If yes, under which section? and

If No, under which section they can be penalised or as a member what should I do to stop them such illegal method of practising.

They all are doing it Honorary.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Anonymous
28 September 2018 at 15:15

Gujrat rent control act

Hi,

Do we have any Gujarat rent control act? Is saurashtra rent control act is the same?

Answer now

24 September 2018 at 19:31

Freeze bank account for debits

Procedure and possibility to debit freeze joint savings account

Kindly guide me as to how to debit freeze joint savings account.

It is joint account with 7 members of a family and can only 1 member request the bank to debit freeze account?

The joint account is misused with unauthorized withdrawal and transfers to other single account with no accountability by 2 members out of 7 and the rest 5 are unaware of it. The funds belongs to say 1st member but siphoned out by the 6th member and 7th member.

Requested Bank but not cooperating stating

Quote

"The account Mode of operation is with survivorship clause, we cannot block account on instructions of one of the holders."

Unquote

Is there any regulation or rule available issued by Reserve Bank of India which can be presented to bank for getting the debit freeze.

Thank you for your help.
Milcheal

Answer now

23 September 2018 at 09:35

lawyer

is there any jurisdiction for a lawyer to practice only in one state?

Answer now

19 September 2018 at 21:53

Mandi cess on wheat in karnataka

I WANT TO BRING WHEAT FROM SOME OTHER STATE AND SELL IN KARNATAKA. IT WILL NOT BE AN IMPORTED WHEAT BUT INDIAN WHEAT.
1) IS THERE ANY MANDI TAX PAYABLE IN KARNATAKA ON THE SAID COMMODITY.
2) IS THE CESS IS PAYABLE EVEN IF I BRING CESS PAID WHEAT FROM OTHER STATE.
3) OR THE CESS IS PAYABLE ONLY IF I BRING THE CESS UNPAID MATERIAL.
4) IS THERE ANY EXEMPTION IF I SELL THE SAID STOCK TO SOME MILLER.

Answer now

×

Indian Evidence Act     |    x