LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Guest (Querist) 12 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Ld. Members:
I want to know whether a discharge application can be moved in Magistrates' Court on the ground of private defence where the charges are Ss.294/353/325 IPC?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 13 September 2017
Yes! you can try filing discharge application on your right to private defense against the complainant/prosecution.
Guest (Querist) 13 September 2017
Thank you for the meaningful reply, Usha-ji.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 September 2017
State material facts of the problem if any.

How are you concerned / related with the query?

Looks like examination question.
Guest (Querist) 18 September 2017
Do you think I am here to play the fool and annoy my fellow members with exam queries. I have respect for you all. Hope that convinces you...
Guest (Expert) 18 September 2017
Agreed with Ms.Usha Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query