Consumer forum is not responding against complain of refund amount from bata

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
21 April 2012

i made tha payment online for purchasing the bata shoes on bata e shopping. After that they did't send the the shoes. after 15 days i retuine contacted with bata but no suitable answer i got.i given the mails many times but no answer i got for refund amount. i given this complaint in online consumer foram but three month has gone i did't find any response from bata or consumer forum. so please suggest me now what i can do against bata and consumer forum.
and please suggest me the procedure to made offline complaint in consumer forum.

Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert)
21 April 2012

Batter to file complain in hard copy along with required court fee as consumer protection act prescribed

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
21 April 2012

The online complaint to consumer forums are yet to become fully operational.
Visit the Consumer Forum , talk with the Counselor there who would guide you how to file complaint to the consumer forum.

Else you may engage an advocate who would take care of everyting.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)
22 April 2012

You issue legal notice to the co., claiming compensation for not providing better service, if the co., respondend you for your legal notice then it is well good, otherwise you take the service of an advocate, he will do rest of the things.

mahendrakumarOnline (Expert)
22 April 2012

if you want to file a consumer complaint,please consider following before proceeding.

1)engaging advocates for such small matters wont be economically viable.

2) usually,it takes about 2 years at consumer court for any decision.

Legal Fighter (Expert)
22 April 2012

there is no online consumer forum. online forums are just discussion forums. u have approach the consumer forum with your complaint.

there is no provision for online filing of complaint in consumer forum.

Shonee KapoorOnline (Expert)
22 April 2012

1. Issue legal notice to the company saying the legal fee would be payable by the company

2. Pursue the matter in consumer court.


Shonee Kapoor

prabhakar singh (Expert)
22 April 2012

agreed with experts.

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)
22 April 2012

what is amount involved? if shoes had not been delivered issue legal notice as suggested by shonee

M V GuptaOnline (Expert)
22 April 2012

The cost of the shoes may not justify any litigation in the consumer forum or civil court for the reasons already explained above.. The company may respond to a legal notice and settle the matter. Hence issue notice through your Advocate or you yourself may issue the notice calming the refund and also interest on the amount.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x