25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   07 August 2021 at 00:23

Land acquisition act

Whether court can deny sale deeds of nearest land acquired by private companies (outside state) in order to ascertain the market value of land which is to be acquired?

Gaurav Garg   06 August 2021 at 21:25

Perpetual injunction

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am a co-owner of agriculture land with 50% undivided share in land at village Ravani, Tehsil- Sikandrabad, District- Bulandshahr. The co-owner is in the process of selling his undivided share of land in the open market without my discretion.
What is the procedure to safeguard my interest in taking the possession of my share of land.
What are the steps for taking perpetual injunction over the further sale transaction upon said land.

Gaurav Garg

Anonymous   05 August 2021 at 16:55

Succession certificate / letter of administration

Dear Sir,

My Husband died intestate he left behind a house I his name and three dependent 1 Major - wife and 2 - minor daughter ]

Now I want to see the property , does Letter of Administration or Succession Certificate required ?

With Regards
Uday Kumar

Anonymous   05 August 2021 at 11:25

Will for joint property

House in joint ownership husband and wife
Son sole heir how to make a will so that the ownership goes to son on demise of both owners .

Harsh Kaushik   04 August 2021 at 13:27

Tc related issue

As per I've passed class 10th in 2018 and admitted into a new school and passed 12th in 2020 in beginning they didn't ask for my TC anI I was also busy with my studies so I didn't pay attention so now am admitted into a medical college and this tc issue is eating me from inside so will it cause any problem in future? Please help

Anonymous   03 August 2021 at 22:07

Builder sold parking space by giving allotment letter


Sir I purchased a car parking in open space, for which builder charged me 120000 rupees and gave reciept in name of extra amenities, he also gave allotment letter stating the open parking space number, but now society is denying for that open space as they are saying its open space for all.

So now how to approach builder for asking refund of my paid amount. On what ground shud I approach him as he is not ready to refund the amount. He is asking to purchase stilt parking by paying additional higher money.

So with your expertise please guide on this issue on what legal terms I shid demand for refund of money

Kiran   02 August 2021 at 16:48

Form land of 1.5 acre can be registered to 8 diff people ?

Hello Experts,
Can someone tell me, in Karnataka, the form land of 1.5 acre we are thinking to divide into 8 diff people and wanted register to each one of them, that like registering 7 or Gunta to each person, is this possible and allowed ?

Anonymous   02 August 2021 at 11:54

Railway parking issue

I had illegally charged more for car parking at the railway station, so to which authority can I complain now and can I register an FIR against the person who charged more price for parking as he was abusing me at the time.

Anonymous   02 August 2021 at 00:37

Karta has transfered complete amount

We are in a situation where we need some advice around the family huf law. To describe more the Karta of the family Huf has transferred the complete money into his wife's account without any prior notice or intimation to the huf members. The reason for the transaction is unknown and the karta is in denial of such transfer.
But as an evidence the transaction amount is clearly visible on the HUF statement along with beneficiary name details.
Can this we call this as illegal and cheating?
In such case, what are the next actions we can take to recover the the amount which is meant for family wealth and welfare as a whole unit. Can we claim for dissolving the Huf and distributing the amount among the members.

Dheepasrinivasan   01 August 2021 at 11:29

Rights of wife in second marriage

Hello Sirs,

I get married in the year Mar 2019 with my husband after he get divorce under exparte divorce decree in the year May 2018. We registered our marriage and we have marriage certificate too. Out of this wedlock, I delivered a baby boy.

In between, Ex-wife of my husband filed FIR saying its a illegal marriage. We filed our documents to the respective police stations and cameout of that issue.

Now, after the birth of my son, she is filing case for set aside saying she didnot get any notices from court for divorce case. She is asking condonation of delay for 150days of delay after her knowledge of exparte divorce.

But she know very well about our marriage. Infact, she gave a written complaint in police station that her husband is sending her mssages stating he is getting married.

She is claiming she knows about divorce only 150days before filing the set asidfe case. But we have a police compliant copy stating she s getting mesdsages from her husband that he is getting married.

She is a mother of a son too.

Please suggest me how to handle this case and what are all the areas needs to be focused to protect my and my sons interest.


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query