LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Will for joint property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 August 2021 This query is : Resolved 
House in joint ownership husband and wife
Son sole heir how to make a will so that the ownership goes to son on demise of both owners .
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 05 August 2021

Since the son is the only legal heir of husband and wife, the property will go to the son after the demise of husband and wife.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 05 August 2021
Both husband and wife may execute will regarding their respective share in property either jointly or separately in favour of their son.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 August 2021
If they wish to execute a Will for their property, both of them can jointly execute a Will or each individual can execute the Will for his/her share in favour of their only son as beneficiary. Will comes into existence after their life.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 06 August 2021
Seek professional service of a local prudent lawyer for drafting and registration of a joint will in favour of survival of either of you and thereafter in favour of your son.
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 06 August 2021
After the demise of Husband and wife, the only son will be succeeded as owner of the house. Also if will deed executed in favour of son , then also son will be succeeded.
P. Venu (Expert) 06 August 2021
The facts posted do not suggest the necessity of making a Will.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query