Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

manish1987agal   09 July 2015 at 16:49

Mutual divorse - maintenance

Hi..We had married before 3 years love cum arrange, our marriage not registered.

After 1.5 years of married life, many times she has fight with me and tried to pull matter up to sepration. One day without telling anything she went to her Father home and then from their told she will not come back.
Even if we tried to make her and her family to understand but they said we want divorse only.
Because of her and her family pressure, i have to take mutual consent divorse before 1 year by making Sepration Document which was on Rs.100 Stamp paper and notarised. We have given all their things, gold, money etc.return back. Everything is metioned in Divorse Agreement that it is mutually sepration and everything of her given back, waivr of Maintenance money right , no claim to each other, both can remarry, etc. and on that her and her father and mine and my father sign was there.We thought that Divorse Procedure over as marriage was not registered.

But after 1 year of divorse when i am planning for remarriage, we came to know about Decree to be obtain.

When we approach them , they are asking adhoc heavy amount of money to sign Mutual Divorse for Decree.

I dont want to delay remarriage.Now what should i do ?

1) Should i give them sum money to sign mutual divorse ? or

2) Should i remarriage without applying for Divorse as Notarised Divorse Agreement is there with me of before 1 year.

3) Should I file Petition for Divorse in Court ? If i file, whether curt can order for maintenance money to her and how much it can be ? she is also working and earning around Rs.12000 p.m. (she has done MBA and worked earlier also ) , I am earning Rs. 50,000 p.m. In approx how much time i can get Decree ? If i file , against that what they can file against me ?

Divorse happens because she wants , why should i pay anything after 1 year again. ?

Please advice..

Anonymous   26 December 2011 at 14:56

Restitution of conjugal rights

I have applied for RCR (Sec 9) and wife applied for Sec 24. My question is

1)Will RCR be heard first or Sec 24 ? She is working and highly qualified.

2)If Sec 24 is heard first and some amount is decided for her , Will order passed on Sec 24 be stopped if I win Restitution after proving all the allegations that they have put on me is false?

3)How can I get the amount passed in Sec 24 to minimum as I know she is also earning well

kirti   26 December 2011 at 00:01


one of my friend has got married to a boy in mumbai at arya samaj mandir,bt both are not resident of mumbai.both are hindu and adults.since the girl's parents are not ready to marry them,they did it themselves.they have not disclosed it to parents,both live saperately.nw the girl doesnt want to go against her parents wish,so she wants to step out of this marriage.i want to know,what is the legal procedure n complications,hw much time will it take.they have a certificate given by arya samaj but not yet registered in the court.answer on my mail id.

Manu   25 December 2011 at 21:35


Myself Manu Sharma a female of 29 years. I got my divorce decree in oct 2011. I want to remarry but one of my friend told me that i need to wait for atleast 90 days after my divorce decree. My husband in is in UK and working in Postal Department. He didnt show any interest in taking divorce. even he didnt show any interest in me while i was there in UK. We have been living seperately since 2005. his relatives are in Mohali. They just spread the rumour that my husband wont give me divorce. So there wasnt any hope for mutual consent. So i got exparte divorce and now i have got decree. None of his family member is in India. So please suggest me when shall i remarry??

Anonymous   02 June 2010 at 19:07

Employer not giving relieving letter and not clearing dues

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm currently working for an organization for past 6 years, my original employment letter has a clause which says " on confirmation as a regular employee you will be required to give 3 months notice period or salary thereof in case you decide to leave our service subject to the company's discretion; in the event of you having an incomplete assignments, the company will have the discretion to relieve you only at the end of the 3 months notice period. similarly, the company can terminate your services by giving you a 3 month notice or salary thereof".

I need the relieving from my current organization due to some personal reaons, and would not be able to serve a notice period of 3 months, i'm ready to pay the salary for 2-3 months if required and max can stay for 1 month, please suggest me the best way out to get a reliveing from my employer with all dues clear and relieving letter.


Anonymous   02 June 2010 at 19:03

maintenance from fist husband

hello sir,
we have diviced mutually on agreement paper. but we dont have wife married secound time after mutual divorce by if she come back from second husband she is able to claim for property or maintenance?

Anonymous   02 June 2010 at 18:24

section 138

will any detention at airport to accused on cheque bouncing case(section138)?

Anonymous   03 May 2010 at 16:16

12.5% premium cidco scheme

Is transfer of plot of land alloted to one under 12.5% premium cidco scheme exempt from capital gains tax

shantanu dekhane   22 January 2010 at 16:41

Difference between Affidativt and Verfication.

Generally to What kind of document affidavit attached. and for what kind for document verfication is attached.?

Anonymous   22 January 2010 at 09:46

husband changed religion

i am wife deserted me one year ago.after that i changed to islam.and also practising the religion in the home.and also i changed my name and caste in all official records.i had married again in the second marriage valid?undr what sections ?what is the punishment?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query