LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

kehar singh   09 September 2016 at 20:37

Collection of income tax on salaries and non salaries

I on behalf of many Drawing & Disbursing Officer appointed under State Govt Service wants to know that under which constitutional provision the State govt is required to collect Income tax from its employees under Income Tax Act, 1961 ?
we presume that it is the responsibility of central govt employee and not that of State.
Further, if no tds return is filled in time that D&DO is to pay fine from his pocket whereas no any incentives is paid to us other normal salary equal to that other employees of the State also get.
So our main question is why hsould State govt employee do the duty pertaining to the Central govt.

sunil   01 September 2016 at 03:05

Employment of a person of 60 years or more on salary basis

Dear Sir,
1.Can a person of 60 years or more can be employed on Salary?
2. Whether that person can be given HRA as a part of employment contract?
3. Whether the salary paid to such person will be taxed as Salary Income and TDS will be deducted as Salary Income or at a rate applicable on professionals or any others?
4. Whether any law of the land prohibits or bars employment of a person of 60 years or more as an employee in an organisation where normal retirement age is 60 years.

atul   21 January 2014 at 15:31

Map in muncipal corporation

Hi dear expert. i have purchased a constructed property in 2011, that property was constructed in 1990. after purchasing that property i came to know that the MAP of the house has been lost and there is no records in corporation as the record is very old. what i do.

Anonymous   17 December 2011 at 11:39

Corporate guarantee

Dear sir,

Can a corporate guarantee be given on a letter head.

Or is it advisable to take corporate guarantee on a stamp paper.

the company intending to give the corporate guarantee is insisting on giving the corporate guarantee on letter head.

Kindly advise

Chintaka Perera   24 November 2011 at 13:44

Registration of a business

Kindly let me know requirements and how to register a business in Goa by a Sri Lankan national who is already on Business Visa. i wish to know the contact details of Advocates who provide registration services as well.

Rajat sahotra   03 October 2011 at 15:25

Help?-whether advocates office is a commercial activity office office?

Dear experts,

Whether advocates office is a commercial activity office for the purpose of charging electricity bills on commercial rates by the Electricity department for electricity consumption.

any citations please.

Anonymous   03 October 2011 at 07:58

Regarding expert suggestion....

Dear sir,

I am a freelance IT trainer. I do get telephone calls as well as emails regarding training requirement. I do finish my training assignment, but when it comes payment they delay the payment. I want some Rules and Conditions so that i can get the payment in time or i can charge penalty for late payment. As i am a freelance trainer, i dont have any information about this. Please kindly provide legal help to me, so that my family will not sufer because of late or less payment.

Wish you happy Dasherra!

Thanks in Advance

nilesh kothekar   04 August 2011 at 08:40

transport bussiness

sorry evry body for wasting your time by asking you such a stupid question

mudit nigam   02 August 2011 at 20:35

proprietorship firm take over by the company

respected Sir

my problem is during the year the month of July proprietorship firm take over by the new company he gives me a some amount and share in new co. for this take over. how to compute income tax.
whats up i think so all amount received by the company and my firm capital difference is taxable in normal rate of taxation.

raj   02 August 2011 at 19:44

about birth

what are the provision to register the date of birth of Tibetan in india


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query