LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Mukesh   11 July 2012 at 08:51

Punjab shops and commercial establishment act

Please do confirm whether the provisions of the Punjab Shops and Commercial Establishment Act are applicable to private education institutes situated in rural areas.

If yes, under which section. Please also quote any citation/notification, if any, thereon.

msk   10 July 2012 at 17:34

Land acquisition

Our office has submitted a proposal for land acquisition of a private land for public purpose.Due to some reasons the land acquisition proceedings could not be completed within 2 years.Hence proceedings were lapsed.Our office has requested to Collector, that we are still in need of proposed land. Collector, has once again issued notification under Section IV.The land owner has approached to Court.Now the question is whether Collector is empowered to issue Re-notification of Section IV of the said land ?
Kindly guide.

Sunny Tanwar   07 July 2012 at 15:56

Want to study ipr

I am CA and looking forward to obtain knowledge of IPR's , So please let me know from where I can study IPR ( Distance education only)

Please guide me.

mahesh kumar yadav   07 July 2012 at 13:07


Hello Sir's

one of my friend is in posssession of Plot which is govt land for more than 15 years and the tax and electrictiy bill is in the name of my friend, now can we get registration done on my friend name and what is the procedure

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh Yadav

Adv M.D.Azhar   07 July 2012 at 11:12


sir, will u explain me in which circumstances an application under O.26, Rule. 9 of the C.P.c can be granted, because in our court has been rejecting such application on the ground that to collect the evidence such application can not be granted while we need to find out the real situation of the disputed land so if there is any authority of guj high court or S.C. court so please reply me as early as possible.

VIJAY K. TEOTIA   05 July 2012 at 21:01


Is the written opinion of writing expert is admissible in the court as evidence?

ajit   05 July 2012 at 14:04

Trademark registration

Want to register tradename and trade mark for our company. Please tell the procedures along with the relevant forms

Rakesh Kaushik   05 July 2012 at 11:52

Use titel llb

Dear Experts,

I have compleate my 2nd year llb exam.and go to 3rd year.can i use my name as titel LLB or can i upgrade my education as like B.Com., LLB.

Kindly Advice.


Rakesh Kaushik

MAYUR BHIMRAO MENDHEKAR   04 July 2012 at 12:25

Workmen compensation

Dear All,

One of the workmen met with an accident while returning to home.

Will he cover under Workmen compensation Act.

Pls suggest

anil kumar kunchala   03 July 2012 at 20:42

Seat denied

Hello Sir,

My name is anil kumar, from hyderabad, recently i was offered an admission into an mba business school in mysore. Where there is a tution fee of Rs, 10.00 lakh. Here my query is the school management at later stage they informed me that they are not starting the batch due to some reasons, So therfore they asked me to wait for next year. The whole thing is I paid Rs. 50000/- as advance to book the seat. And by the time they informed about the development, all admissions were closed in almost all universities. And i am in a position where i have to forego my year, (which is worth of a life. All my plans got destroyed and I m almost discoraged at my home, my wedding was also cancelled). For which I am not happy. And they promised that the fculty is of international. And you get international education. At the end I have decided to charge the school management a compensation through court of law. Hence I request you to please provide me the advice on this issue and the procedure to file a case on the school of managemnt and the amount of compensation to be filed.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query