LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 07 July 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Sir's

one of my friend is in posssession of Plot which is govt land for more than 15 years and the tax and electrictiy bill is in the name of my friend, now can we get registration done on my friend name and what is the procedure

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh Yadav
Adv. Nikhil Seth (Expert) 07 July 2012
Dear Mahesh ,

It is not clear in which state you have plot and how you got the possession of the said plot. You need to throw some more light on this how you got the plot , do you have any right on the said plot, how plot got transferred .
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 July 2012
you are in unauthroised posession of govt land . merely because you are having electricty connection and paying property taxes does no amke you owner of said land .

was the said property alloted to you by Govt ?

did you encroach on said property?
ashutosh mishra (Expert) 07 July 2012
NO! It can not be registered in your friends name.!5 year possession even if proved to be adverse and hostile can not confer title in favor of adverse posse-see when owner is the Government.
Sanyam Malhotra (Expert) 07 July 2012
where is your property located?
ashutosh mishra (Expert) 07 July 2012
How Location is going to help Sanyam Malhotra??????????????

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query