30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Guru   04 April 2022 at 00:08

Properties different locations-can be register at one place?

Dear sir/madam ,

2 Home is in one district and other agriculture lands is in another one district .

including parents , we need to divide 3 parts among 2 brothers .

but all at once , at the same time in one place . means, can we legally divide and register the properties in any ONE of the district where we have properties .

as of now , we have all the properties in out parents name . please help us , thank you .

Y V Vishweshwar Rao   03 April 2022 at 18:24

Inams chowthal inam

Whether Chowtha ( Service Inaam ) Inam in Telangana is prohibited Property , whether it can be soldl , is there any prohibition on transfer / mortgage etc

S. S. Rathi   21 February 2016 at 19:23

defendant evidance

Sir i am in person and take cross of PW1 after recall petition by me but few question yet pending, how i can do it if court place matter for defendants evidence. while other side adv. also wants to file further evidence where as plaintiff evidence already closed Copy appl. file for statement of cross of pw1 which yet pending. pls guide

Y.V.Ramarao   30 April 2015 at 19:17

Agreement cancelation to take money back

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have made an advance payment to purchase two plots in a same venture. They have provided agreement separately for both plots. The Plots are in 12.3 acres agriculture land of a venture waiting for the converions. After bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh
CRDA (Capital region development authority)has stopped registrations and also the land conversions. The above plots are near Gannavaram airport. Today (30th Apr 2015) In Eanadu news paper there is a announcement for the expansion of Gannavaram Airport. The expansion will be also in china autpalle village as in the news.

I will ask them to return the advance payment. If they said to wait or No-refund I need help on approaching them legally.

Please suggest me how do i do this?
Looking forward for your kind reply.

Thank you,

Anonymous   16 April 2015 at 13:46

right way to proceed

Ek ladki ki shadi hoti hai use har tarike dhej ,gharelu hinsa sahni padti hai use uske ma baap se milne na diya jae paanch saal k baad vo apne apne ghar aakar sasural jane se mana kar de and uske important educational certificate ladka dene se mana kar de to ladki kya kare

Y Singh N Rajput   04 April 2015 at 20:13

Suit for injunction

I need latest judgement of supreme court / high court on the verdict that a person who is having a possession of the immovable property is not entitled / eligible for temporary injection.[ REF. CPC ORDER 39 RULE 1 ]

secondly , the plaintiff is not entitled for the temporary judgement when the relief asked in the main suit and in the stay application is one and the same.

Sita Vallabhav   13 October 2014 at 18:27

Partition of ancestorl property 1957... not given share

Respected Experts

My mother's father's inherited property was partitioned between my mother's 3 brothers after the demise of their father. The deed was registered during 1956 or 1959

The land property is still enjoyed by my mother's brother's childrens. They have not sold the property.


My mother IS NOT ALIVE. She has 4 children who are alive now.

Can we children claim a share in the property shared as per the above mentioned deed of 1956 or 1959 ?

please help me with legal answers sirs...

Member (Account Deleted)   12 October 2014 at 11:03

Dvc and house

My wife filed DVC against me and my family and got residence orders to stay in our house. We moved out and now she's staying alone in that house from more than an year.
We'd like to add additional floors to the house for our living. Can we start directly or do we need court's permission?
What if this requires significant changes to the existing floor where my wife is residing?
Can I also get loan against property (I required 5L or so) for the construction?

ClientAll   11 October 2014 at 21:12

Can i lease out my agriculture farm land to a pvt ltd farm development company in andhra pradesh/tel

Can i lease out my 2 Acre Agriculture Farm Land to a Pvt Ltd Farm development company in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana?

1) What is the Maximum Lease term that i can lease out? Can i lease out for 15 years?

2) Would 15 years Tenant becomes the Land Owner? by the Law / Land reforms act of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana?

MAAJIS   10 October 2014 at 12:13

Idea to use co-oprative land ♥in♥

Does any of the cooperative society have power's to utilize the land for joint venture development with the builder lobby to form multistored building ,while the society is almost defunct and due to its members and depositer's how do we file a case when there is no director nor members of the society. what's more to be checked for such cases .pls guide


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query