Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

C.A.Anbu   02 July 2018 at 23:02

Delay of delivery

Hello Sir/ Madam
Last week I shifted my family from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Our things were packed on the evening of 25th June 2018, by Packers and movers. The promised date of delivery was 27th of the same month. I'm still waiting for my goods as on today the 2nd of July. I was lied on numerous occasions weconcerning the whereabouts of my goods. Had to make nearly 50 to 60 calls to get a proper response. Finally some new guy calls up and says that the delivery would be made tomorrow the 3rd of July, that is after three days beyond the delivery date. This has caused extreme stress on me and my family, a delay in putting my children in school. I just want to know if I can take any action on the logistics company? Can make a claim on the refund of the charges paid?
Thank you

ATTAR NASEER HUSSAIN   13 January 2018 at 09:31

Child's custody

What is the age of the age of child if he or she wants to express her willing Ness about the custody.

GURBHEJ SINGH   12 January 2018 at 23:04


My mother in law filed case 138/142 against my wife by check bounced,Is court can give stay on her FDR

Aravind   04 January 2018 at 09:34

Vacating residential quarter

I m working for a government company. Due to some marital disputes I filed divorce petition against my wife. We don't have children. In retaliation My wife filed cases like 498A,354 of IPc and 3 and 4 of DP Act in April 2014 against me,my parents,sister and cousin brother.myself and my parents were in jail for 14days.after enlargement on bail as my wife was still residing in my company provided quarter I stayed outside by paying rent.she filed dvc against me my prents and sister in February 2016. In July 2017 on administrative grounds I was transferred to another place .I reported at new place in SeptemberI2017 but till now she has not vacated the quarter.she was awarded monthly maintenance of 5000 in dvc and 10000 in order to take quarter at new place I need to handover quarter at old place to the company.presently I m staying in a rented portion at new place.
I want to know as she is drawing maintenance can we file a petition in local court to get the quarter vacated or is there any other way.

BHARTI KOTHARI   03 January 2018 at 16:07

Return of property

Respected sir,
Complainant has lodged FIR for theft of some gold ornament. accordingly thief were arrested and they pointed out the man to whom they sold and gold were recovered in melted condition from the place of Third party who is neither accused under S.379 or 411. Now this third party has made an application for return of property contending that recovered gold was of its ownership and has produced documentary evidence. simulteneusly the original complainant has also made counter application for return of property and court has ordered that the gold be returned to original complainant. now what will be the position of third party ? what he can do ? Please guide .

Sudhir   03 January 2018 at 11:17

Lent out money to relative in cash

I am a Public Sector employee and paid all the Taxes & filled returns regularly. I had given Money Rs.500000 to my Father-in-law in Cash for which I have a Promissory Note only. Now he is about to return the money. So will there be any legal or taxation if he transfers money to my account? Pl, advise me the suitable solution.

ajayveer singh   29 October 2017 at 11:52

Separation in marriage

I have been married since 2004 (13yrs) and have been under tremendous pressures since the last 9yrs or so.
My wife is not adjusting to our ways of life being from an aristocratic background.
Moreover, she is from a totally different cultural upbringing of attar Pradesh (I am from Rajasthan)
She refuses to adapt to our ways of life.
Constant skirmishes are common and having an effect on my child (of 9 yes) psyche.
Most of the issues revolve around kitchen,maid and finance.
More so, I have lost my JOB since the last 3yrs.
My only source of income are grants by my parents who have limited agricultural income.
Please advice on the possibilities.
I have one girl child only

sneha   22 October 2017 at 00:16

Void gifts

are void gifts suppose to be revoked or the property would be like as if no gift is made by the doner. gift was void as no acceptance was made and gift was without knowledge of donee. but a gift deed was registered by the doner without acceptance by donee as such

Anonymous   21 October 2017 at 11:54

Possession of property as legal heir

my husband made a will in which he gave a house to our daughter and son in law. but last year our daughter died in car accident. my husband also expired after few months. now my son in law is having the possession of that house . so can i get the house back from him. as i read that if beneficiary dies before person making will. the will gets cancelled.

Anonymous   21 October 2017 at 02:06

Cancellation of engagement

Dear Sir/Madam

Kindly advise if there are any legal challenges to cancel an engagement?

I had an engagement last month( not took any dowry).... on our every conversations, I am realizing that behavior/attitude of the girl is very stubborn. I am afraid to marry her, as her attitude does not let me live happily and my parents (as I am single son for my parents)

We had an engagement in a party hall with our relatives, and there was a photo session arranged? would it create legal issues ?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query