LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 12 January 2018 This query is : Resolved 
My mother in law filed case 138/142 against my wife by check bounced,Is court can give stay on her FDR
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 13 January 2018
No. Not in criminal complaint case under S 138 NI Act . File Civil suit for recovery of dues against her.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 13 January 2018
Criminal court in complaint case under the provisions of N.I.Act can not grant stay order,for getting stay order civil suit is to be filed.
Nitish Banka (Expert) 13 January 2018
No case of stay in criminal proceedings
Adv. Nitish Banka
Guest (Expert) 13 January 2018
Have not you checked with your wife's own lawyer? If not any reason?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 January 2018
The statement is bit confusing regarding the parties which I could make out mother has filed a complaint u/s 138/142 against her daughter, is it correct? If so, it is unbelievable.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 January 2018
What is the correlation of complaint u/s 138/142 of NI Act, 1881 vis-a-vis FDR?
What sort of stay?
What is the opinion/advise of your lawyer?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query