LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Vivek Kumar   06 January 2020 at 18:38

Challenged sale deed and mutation after 9 years of registrat

I purchased a land in in 2011 by registered sale deed. After registration I do mutation of my land in revenue record. I got possession by seeler. Since 2011 to 2020 I paid property tax continuously 9 years. I received land possession certificate by government of this land. Now the problem is seller died and and his son(age 32) challenging my land registry and mutation. He is saying this is ancestral property . Can seller son challenged my registered sale deed and mutation record after 9 years. What should I do???

Anonymous   03 January 2020 at 21:52

Notice u/s 13(4) of sarfaesi act

My elder brother has taken loan in the joint name of my father without consent of my father .Property is in the name of my father but he has not executed any legal document relating loan but finance company has given 13(2) notice earlier and now they have given 13(4) notice ,what should I do now ?

jains   27 December 2019 at 19:40

Negotiable instrument act

Whether 138 NI act case can be file If the reason for return of the cheque is materiel alteration?

BHARTI KOTHARI   22 December 2019 at 14:47

Negotiable instrument act


Sureka Nagendhran   30 September 2019 at 18:31

Order 22

I want clear explanation about consequences of death of one of several defendants in a suit, what is mean by 'right to sue' survives as stated in order 22. when suit is abated, need clear interpretation.

NAGARAJ   19 September 2019 at 23:49

Counter claim

Whether defendants filed Counter claims against plaintiff after commencement of trial.....original w/a filed in the year of 2011...additional w/a filed on the stage s x of pw1

sakthi   17 September 2019 at 13:21

Specific performance act

My father(as buyer) has entered into a sale agreement with say X for an immovable property in the year 2000 with a condition that the tenant in the said premises to be vacated by X. The sale agreement was registered in the Registration Office. My father died in 2013. Before his death, he has made over the agreement in my favour. The X has also died in 2014. The tenant has been vacated now. The legal heirs of the X is refusing to honour the sale agreement and demand for higher price now. Whether, I can sue the legal heirs of X to execute the sale under Specific Performance Act. Thanks to all Learned Experts for their opinion.

Priyesh   13 July 2019 at 12:14

Law against illegal construction

Respected Lawyers,
I have noticed that there is Construction work of Commercial Complex developed in the area of Talod Municipality. I have obtained the documents regarding that development under the RTI Act, 2005 from the Municipality and I have come to know that the Construction work of Commercial Complex is illegal without any permission from the Municipality. I have made complaint to the Municipality about the illegal construction done in the area of Municipality and then the Chief Officer of the Municipality gave them Injunction to the developers to stop the Construction work. Even though after obtaining the Injunction received by the developers, the developers does not stop the construction work. I have also told all this to the Chief Officer of the Municipality but they does not take any action at that time. Because of all this I have made a Complaint about this matter to the Swagat forum of Gujarat Government and in District Swagat Forum Collector told to Chief Officer for taking action against the Illegal Construction of Commercial Complex. Next day of the District forum the C.O. of Municipality gave notice for the period of three days to developer for demolish the Illegal Construction otherwise the Municipality demolish the Construction. The C.O. of the Municipality after the three days stick the same notice for the period of another three days to the outside of the Commercial Complex. In the meanwhile of three days the Developers file a Special Civil Suit against the C.O. of the Municipality and District Collector under the C.P.C.O. 39 Rule 1,2 and ask the temporary stay order under the section 151. By making false presentations the developer succeeded to get temporary stay order. The C.O. of the Municipality was present at that time but District Collector was not present and C.O. ask one month time to Submit his answer why he has taking action against the Developer. Can I have right to file any type of suit against the interim stay order passed by the Magistrate in the Civil Suit done by the developer against the C.O. of Municipality and District Collector? I have all the documents which can prove that the Commercial Complex developed by the Developers is Illegal.

manish singh   20 June 2019 at 09:29

Land acquisition proceedings - award - title

I want to know whether the grant of compensation / award in land acquisition proceeedings are proof of title. Are there any case laws on this point

NAGARAJ   04 June 2019 at 22:03

Order 6 rule 17 amendmentof written statement

partition suit instituted by the plaintiff in the year of 2005 .D-3 WS filed on 2011 .xpw1 compleated now stage is for defence and now the LRS of D-3 filed O.6.Rule 17 cpc for amend the original written statement 01-01-2019 after lapse of 12 years stating that the plaintiff delibaratly have left some joint family propoerties bearing survey no75 .10 guntas...
the real fact is 10 guntas purchased by defendant no-2 self aqired property whether this amendment application maintainable by way of counter claim aginst the co-defendants.?
mainly D-3 died Lrs application still pending for orders and not yet arrayed as defendants on plaint under this circumstances his Lrs of D3 have locus standi to file the above application? is it pre mature application.

any suggessions or citetions for dissmissing the above said application

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query