LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

roshan   23 February 2018 at 21:01

false information on stamp paper

Respected sir
My father did two marriage and he did not take any divorce with first wife. At first, first wife had no problem but after 5 to 6 year she started to do complaint against him in his department. For protection of his goverment job he negotiate with her by showing all children i.e. one with first wife and 3 with second wife all children from first wife and the second wife is the wife of his elder brother, in which first wife gave affidavit on Stamp paper stated same. After my father expire now first wife is doing complain against us (my mother, my brother and me).
Now I want to know can I also do any thing against that affidavit or not

Anonymous   23 February 2018 at 17:14

By submitting the forgery document to the civil court

under what provision or any other means we can file a contempt of court in the middle of trial when other party submitted the forgery document to the civil court

sharat pathak   23 February 2018 at 14:51

Board resolution

Hi sirs,

Pl guide me on the fact that can a company registered under companies act 1956 defend a civil suit without board resolution authorising its CEO and MD to authorise someone to be legal represantative. or is it necessary for the company to have put on record board resolution/ minutes of meeting/ article of association.

if No is answer for above query then will the suit be decided in favor of plaintiff.

saurabh gaur   23 February 2018 at 14:04

How can i cancel the registration of marriage certificate?

I Saurabh Gaur got married to Pallavi Sharma on 4 April 2016 at Arya Samaj Mandir Trust and registered the same marriage on 13 April 2016 and received the marriage certificate then attested with MEA Delhi. With this marriage certificate I applied for Italy Visa for my wife which is now rejected by the Italian Embassy of Delhi and the reason they gave that the place where our marriage was solemnized i.e. Arya Samaj Mandir Trust, is not a temple but a trust duly it is invalid and according to that my marriage certificate is also invalid.
Is there any provision that I can cancel the registration of my marriage certificate without divorce, so we can marry again and register that marriage as per the requirement of Italian Embassy?
or what can we do, any suggestion?
Thank you

JAISWAR SANDESH R.   23 February 2018 at 13:10

Advocate sticker

Sir now i have studying in 6th SEM LL.B in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University and my general degree coming in 26.02.2018 so i can pest advocate sticker on my bike? I live and study in surat.

BAIJU KUMAR ROY   23 February 2018 at 13:06

West bengal co-operative society act

Respected Experts, I wanted to know that can a member of a Co-Operative Society build flats as per West Bengal Co-Operative Society Act & sold these flats to different people

JAISWAR SANDESH R.   23 February 2018 at 13:05

Advocate sticker

Sir now i have studying in 6th SEM LL.B in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University and my general degree coming in 26.02.2018 so i can pest advocate sticker on my bike? I live and study in surat.

mabusubhani   23 February 2018 at 12:58

About revision pitition in civil case(crp)

Respected Sir/Madam
I A Filed under LIMITATION act 5 in Sub Court after Judgment( to Set Aside Judgement) but, in lower court order passed as ,the Petitioner did not show any sufficient reasons AND day by day explanation why was delay. ON this order petitioner file a CRP under article 227 in High court, can high court allow are dismiss.give me clarity

Sudeep   23 February 2018 at 10:50

Correction in mother's name

In my 12 marksheet my mother name is incorrect. So I wanna want to change it.
But my problem is that I have passed my 12 class in 2012.
So please help what can I do.

SUNDER RAJAN   23 February 2018 at 10:43

Non payment of dues by hotel guest

Honourable Experts
I am Sunder Rajan seeking your help on matter of non payment.
With my VRS money I now own a resort on the outskirts of Thane city.
A couple of months back ( around new year) a few guests arrived at my resort for a weekend stay. They paid an advance amount of Rs 10000 for their total package of Rs 35000.
However on the day of the checkout the guests refused to pay the balance amount stating flimsy reasons to my hotel manager.
There whimsical reasons included no mobile connectivity, no hot water coming all the time which my manager explained and rectified to his best efforts.
But without listening to reason the guests created a ruckus and ran away from the resort before my manager could call the police.
The local police is not of much help as the claim it is not their lookout.
My people having the contact details called and sent emails to the guests and the guests are refusing to pay the amount citing the whimsical reasons.
As of now they have stopped taking our calls or replying on email.
I also engaged a local lawyer who sent a legal notice to the guests but they are refusing to accept the legal notice also.

What can I do to recover my money.

Please help



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query