LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama Verma   25 June 2008 at 16:49

insurance claim

is ther any site from where i can download car insurance claim form

Sumit Vats   24 June 2008 at 19:00

interim relief u/s-9 of arbitration & concilation act, 1996

Whether a person go for interim relief directely through the Addl. District Judge or first he should go to the civil judge.

KamalNayanSaxena   23 June 2008 at 23:36

Secured Assets Attached by Court

A property 'P' mortgaged by bank 'A'. Default in repayment by borrower. A/c classified as NPA. Proceeding under SARFAESI Act initiated by Bank 'A'.
In another proceeding against the same borrower person a decree passed by civil court to recover certain amount in favour of Bank 'B'.
In execution proceeding, Bank 'B' requested court narrating the fact about the said mortgage, to attach the 'P' to satisfy decree. Court attached 'P' and issued notice for proclaimation for sale and affixed them on a conspicuous part of 'P'. Meanwhile Bank 'A' sold 'P'.
Kindly advise remedy availabe in favour of Bank 'B' to recover itd debt. The borrower person is absconded and another property in his name is not available.

jhanvi   23 June 2008 at 13:28

ATM case happened in Baroda

Dear Mr, Srinivas,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Increased my confidence a lot. Whatever the decsion comes will let you know. Thanking you once again for your precious time and guidence.

Thanks & Regards,

garibnathsah   22 June 2008 at 21:27

stamp paper

Dear sir/madam,
I have been told that no rectification(correction) can be done on the stamp paper as it is prohibited under the Stamp Paper Act. Is it true? If yes,then, under which section and under which particular act it is prohibited.
kindly help me in this regard.
with thanks.

Tabassum Dalvi   22 June 2008 at 19:08

order XX1X Rule 50 (2) of CPC

whether leave to sue the partners individually can be allowed where there is an award against the parnership firm in arbitration proceedings during which the partners were not served with the notices or summons?

jhanvi   22 June 2008 at 09:45

ATM case happened in Baroda

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Appreciate.
The sharebroker to whom it is believd that these person have given the money has got the bail from Ahmedabad high court. he would be released monday itself i.e tommorow. We have also decided to apply for the bail in the high court may be tom or day after tom.Expecting your comments as everyone from whom we have taken guidance says that as the sharebroker has got the bail these two person might get the bail. Will be waiting for reply.


bhaskar   22 June 2008 at 00:26


madhurMehta   21 June 2008 at 18:22

consumer court judgment

plz.give me the judgments of comercial/livelyhood purpose in electricity board cases.

thaks in advance

Srinivas.B.S.S.T   20 June 2008 at 23:48

orders of consumer forum

I have filed a case against the electricity officials for wrongful disconnection of service inspite of payment of bills regulary. My client is not the owner of premises but only a tenant. The service connection is in the name of landlord. Landlord committed default in payment of bills pertaining to other serice connections in his name. The electricity officials disconnected the service connection of my client though he is regular in payment of bills. I have filed an interlocutary application and obtained orders of reconnection. But the Officials are not heeding to the orders of the forum and refused to reconnect the service stating that they would prefer an appeal. I have filed a petition under section 27 of Consumer Protection Act for issuance of arrest warrants against Opposite parties. What else can i do???