LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arham organic   22 April 2024 at 15:06

Legal metrology notice 2009 section 18(1)

respected experts
The company has received a notice from Senior Inspector, Legal Metrology (Weights & Measures) Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, stating that the company has violated section 18(1)/36(1) of ‘the Legal Metrology Act, 2009’,Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011’ for not mention Pincode and number of sachet in box . also mention that it can be compounded at office level if we agreed to pay fine . please advice

Idris Shaikh   22 April 2024 at 09:05

Eligibility for housing societies

I have 3 children's, 2 of which were born in year 1995/1999 respectively, and my third child was born in year 2007, do i still can contest for housing society membership

Anonymous   17 April 2024 at 12:35

Oral partition

दो भाईओ के मध्य एक प्रोपर्टी पार्टीशन का केस चल रहा है और दो में से एक भाई पूर्व के किसी मौखिक बन्टवारे का तर्क कोर्ट में प्रस्तुत करता हुआ पुराना सा एक दस्तावेज पेश करता है और उसे केवल एक स्म्रुतिपत्र या मेमोरेन्डम ही बताता है ताकि उसको स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्रेशन से मुक्ति मिल सके जबकि दूसरे भाई को इसकी भाषा से यह विभाजन पत्र ही महसूस हो रहा है और दूसरे भाई ने बस ये स्टाम्प ड्यूटी बचाने के लिए उसे मेमोरेन्डम बना दिया ऐसा उसको लगता है अब यदि विभाजन पत्र माना जाए तो स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्रेशन विभाग सीधे रुप से लाभान्वित हो सकता है तो ऐसे में क्या उसे भी मुकदमे का एक पक्षकार नही बनाया जा सकता ? उत्तर यदि हा है तो यह कैसे किया जाए ?

Raja   17 April 2024 at 09:02

Will - sale deed - gift deed

Hello sir,

1. A owner created a WILL on the property in1981 on minor childern B and they attained major in 2000.
2. Same property was sold in 1997 via registered sale deed through notary GPA to C.
3. A Died in 2015, in Family partition was done again property was gifted to D.

Now case filed All B, C and D are in court, who will get the property. kindly advice

Anonymous   16 April 2024 at 13:21

Can loan be settled in case of fraud done to the party

If a person has taken loan and infused it in the startup, and the partner does fraud and takes all the money and disappear. Can the victim approach the banks for relaxation/moratorium period until the culprit is caught and recovery is done from him.
If FIR is launched can the property of the culprit be seized and recovery be made by the Police/court?

Anonymous   14 April 2024 at 08:23

I need to fill a suit in high court

Hello sir or madam Is any one from Bengaluru high court and know kannada language if any one from Bengaluru then please let me know thank you

Prince Chaturvedi   10 April 2024 at 07:49

Contempt of court

If any person is convicted in contempt of court in district court and got civil imprisonment ? Then what can he do further ?

What is civil Imprisonment?

Anonymous   09 April 2024 at 13:15

Acceptance of a document in civil suit

In a civil suit my opponent presented a document in court which was translated in hindi from a local language document ..though we were not agree with that document and its content but we noticed a important thing in that document that the translation was intentionally wrong somewhere for receiving gain ..we put an application to draw attention of court and in reply court ordered us to put right translation according to us so that our opponent mistake can be identified..we did so..but now when we have put a correct translation along with an application for such a wrong deed by them our opponent lawyer is saying we also put translation and it is almost same so it means we are agree with that document content except some points while it is not true...only to obey court order we put translation being disagreed with its content ...now how to counter opponent allegation ?

Chethan Jagathap   07 April 2024 at 07:11

Booking a plot before convertion

Hello everyone,

I am planning to invest in a plot but the developer has the agricultural land in his name and he is collecting 30% of advance and making agreement with buyer. Developer will be converting land and taking necessary approvals from local planning authority within 1 year.
Developer will be mentioning the survey number and plot number in sale agreement in the schedule?
Can we proceed with agreement with the developer?

Anonymous   06 April 2024 at 15:06

Appeal of an order passed under order 47 rule 1,2 cpc

Is it possible to file an appeal in higher court against an order which is passed by a lower court judge for reviewing an earlier order under order 47 rules 1 & 2 cpc ?