LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Banginwar   01 November 2008 at 19:47

format of english 7/12

Sir, kindly provide me a format of 7/12 extract and mutation in english format urgently.

bhuushan bankar   01 November 2008 at 15:38

cpc o39 r 2 and o41 r 5

if there is consent term taken place in a spl. civil suit can the defendants that is any one of them can file another suit challenging the consent term which they have agreed to and which was read to them by their Adv. and also the judge had asked them whether they agreed this consent term .... so can any one of them harass the plaintiff for more money

G. ARAVINTHAN   01 November 2008 at 13:14

Restoration in an Insovency Petition

An Insolvency petition is dismissed for default. What is the procedure to restore it?

amit kumar choubey   30 October 2008 at 16:43

Is Insurance mandatory for a vehicle

Respected All,

I have a query regrding insurance of a vehicle. Is it mandatory for a owner to get his vehicle insured? Can traffic police issue a chalan on that basis.

With Regrads,

shivraj   30 October 2008 at 10:58

hindu sucession act

father alloted 5 acres each to his two sons but he has not given any share to his first wife?Land is amicabily given in the year 1988? first wife filed suit for partition in the remaining estate her husband 5 acres land in the year 2002?
pending the suit husband died leaving behind first wife her son and second wife and her son and three doughters then in this position what will be share of first wife in the estate of her husband?whether she is entitile to ask partition in the life time of her husband and after his demise who r the shareres?

rashmiramanath   28 October 2008 at 21:47

fraudelent colleges being running educational courses by unfair trade practise

can you please send me citations of judgements about fraudelent college cases with unfair trade practices

Ch. Sujatha   28 October 2008 at 19:10

Jurisdiction of Lower Courts

Respected Seniors,

Whether the Lower Courts can adjudicate the Petitions filed under the Provisions of the Contempt Of Courts Act or not?

Thanking You Sir.

Fatehali H. Khoja   28 October 2008 at 17:06

what is the stamp duty required on probate

I have applied for probate in lease hold right property. Evidence is over, but court says your have to paid court fees on today market prise valuation of the property. please let me know what is actually court fees is payable on probate in gujarat state

Salila suar   25 October 2008 at 22:54

Need information

Dear Sir,
My mother have a plot in orissa& she construct house there(1981) with basis of Privater mutual road.we were walking that private road upto 2004 then our neighbour said i dont want to give the road.on the basis of road development authority approved building plan. now we have another road to walk thru. We have spend lot of money due to change the face of other side.
what type of legal action can we take, so that we get the road or componsation?
Please email me.
Thanks for your time,

advocate satya   25 October 2008 at 15:01

impugne order

if any review is filed is the original order is called impugned in the petition or it will be used in appeal, what is review process i mean vakalatnama is again to be filed or any court fee