LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinoth   04 November 2008 at 07:05

i need a reply for this

1. a suit is filed against bhoopathy and kiran by rangan for recovery of possession of a plot of land. the suit is dismissed against kiran for want of cause of act but decreed against bhoopathy. rangan, in execution of this decree, takes delivery of possession of land in excess of the decree which belongs to kiran. now kiran wants to file a suit. decide?

2. a suit is filed by madhavan against ram for the recovery of rs. 60,000 due under a contract. ram admits madhavan's claim, but claims to set off several sums of money alleged to be damages sustained by him by reason of madhavan's breach of some of the terms of the same contract. state whether ram is entitled to claim set off.

3. in a suit filed by "raghu", the request of the defendant "sivam" for adjournment is rejected by the court and the suit is heard exparte on the date fixed by the court and a decree is passed. give advice to the defendant "sivam"?

4. a suit for joint possession is filed by "x" in the district in munsif's court which has no jurisdiction. this initial defect in the presentation was cured by the district judge by transferring it to the sub-court. analyse the validity of the order passed by the district judge?

Pardeep jagdeva   03 November 2008 at 13:43

Limitation act

In money recovery cases when the cause of action arise and what limitation counts.

Pardeep jagdeva   03 November 2008 at 13:42

Limitation act

In recovery cases when the cause of action arise and which limitation counts.

vijayakumar   02 November 2008 at 20:40

double document of land

Person A is a legitimate owner of land - documented in 1986. From a Bhad a power of document in 1988 & sold to c.
Another power document from A is made in 1992 to D by the same person who has sold to E.. Person A, B, D cannot be traced.
Hence for the same piesce of land 2 documents are existing. I have purchsed from E. in the year 2000in the year 2000
What should I do & what is the remedy/

Kindly help.

Khaleel Ahmed   02 November 2008 at 17:42

Declaration of Title

Plaintiff filed suit for declaration of title against Defendant Municipality.Suit for declaration of title filed against the defendant is merely because the defendant denied the title of the plaintiff in written statement. The Defendent have no documentary evidence or orally evidence in their support. The plaintiff have filed 44 exhibits in support of there claim. But unfortunately suit was dissmissed by the trial court. The plaintiff filed appeal against the decree and judgement. During the pendency of appeal the respondent Municipality issued building construction permissions to the appellant and alloted house no and issued owner ship certificate. Could the appeallant file a leave petition asking the court that the suit has been adjusted totally and the satisfaction may be recorded and appeal may be closed ? Can the court could pass orders prayed.

Khaleel Ahmed

KODAKKAL SHIVAPRASAD   02 November 2008 at 15:10

disabled person's promotion denied case : service matter

Am hearing impaired attended & wrote promotion written test for the post of manager at a nationalized bank, but bank has not listed my name in the successful candidates list,then I approached the Chairman of the bank to consider my promotion to the manager cadre under disabled persons reservation quota. Unfortunately lower office of the bank replied that there have no promotion reservation for disabled officers to manager cadre. Basing on this reply I approached the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India about the problem to get my rightful promotion. Then the Director, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India directed the bank to look in to the matter for my promotion. Then bank have not replied to the ministry as the ministry is supremo for all disabled amendments etc. Therefore ministry has forwarded my appeal for consideration to the Industrial Relation Section of Banking Department,Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India and was pending for hearing. But for an speedy recovery I forced to file an write petition at High Court of Karnataka and was listed for hearing and was actioned to issue notice to the bank. Now the matter was pending at High Court of Karntaka.

Please ascertain the outcome of the case for an amicable approach.

Details are available at :

Vivek Banginwar   01 November 2008 at 19:47

format of english 7/12

Sir, kindly provide me a format of 7/12 extract and mutation in english format urgently.

bhuushan bankar   01 November 2008 at 15:38

cpc o39 r 2 and o41 r 5

if there is consent term taken place in a spl. civil suit can the defendants that is any one of them can file another suit challenging the consent term which they have agreed to and which was read to them by their Adv. and also the judge had asked them whether they agreed this consent term .... so can any one of them harass the plaintiff for more money

G. ARAVINTHAN   01 November 2008 at 13:14

Restoration in an Insovency Petition

An Insolvency petition is dismissed for default. What is the procedure to restore it?

amit kumar choubey   30 October 2008 at 16:43

Is Insurance mandatory for a vehicle

Respected All,

I have a query regrding insurance of a vehicle. Is it mandatory for a owner to get his vehicle insured? Can traffic police issue a chalan on that basis.

With Regrads,