Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swarup Banerjee   11 June 2008 at 19:27

Can i elegible to get a Govt Service?

Respected Sir,

I would be highly obliged if you give me the positive answer. Sir I am a Civil defense volunteer I have been working with this concern since 5 years and performed so many duties on behalf of District Magistrate on the Critical situation on 14/05/08 send us for Election Duties on the Panchayet Election with valid appointment letter.

Now My question is that Can I Claim for government Service?

Raja Sundarraman   11 June 2008 at 00:30

Legal profession

Learned Friends, we ,being enrolled in the roll of the Bar Council won't be able to do any full time job in any Concern as per the BCI Rules. I want to know whether a proprietorship firm or a Company can have its own panel of Advocates and offer legal services to its customers through the panel on receiving fees therefor. Kindly Share your views.

Harry   10 June 2008 at 14:22

Need a lawyer for representation in the consumer forum

Hi, we are a consulting organization based out of Gurgaon, we are looking for a tie up for the following:
Real Estate Taxation Laws
Representation in Consumer Courts

R N Thiruneelakanden   10 June 2008 at 13:12

LPO job in chennai or Banglore

I am practicing lawyer in Salem of Tamilnadu from the year 1998. Can i get a LPO job in Chennai or Banglore. what are the qualification to do this work. As i am a fresher in this field is there is any trainning.

:::Ajit:::   10 June 2008 at 05:38

Practising more than 1 (one) profession

Suppose an Advocate possesses CS as well as ICWA . While practising as Advocate, can he go for private practice in the other two professions? If not, can he do so for a social cause and /or on charity of course with the approval of the regulating authority and Govt.?

NAMRATA DONTUL   09 June 2008 at 12:41



Kiran Vijay   08 June 2008 at 15:55

Refund of money for services not used

My wife had won certain holiday package from an organisation and we were called to collect the coupens and attend a presentation.
We ended up puchasing menbership with the esteemed holiday provider for 25 years on installment basis (for good times in future).
Unfortunately we fell in bad times(financially) and asked the holiday provider to -
1: stop deducting the installments
2:Refund the money for services we never used.
But this provider continued deducting installments for the next two months without responding to any of our queries, both via emails and phone calls.
But after copying a certain organisation on an email, they responded by stating that they would refund money only for 2 months, admitting that they had received the request for cancellation earlier. But would not refund the complete amount as per the terms and conditions of the company.(which we were not aware of and not informed about).

Till date we had not even received the refund for 2 months they had promised for.

Is there any way we can get a complete refund?

sabia   06 June 2008 at 20:50

Muslim Marraige resigtration

hi , i m sabia sheikh from jalandhar ,punjab i got married on 24th march,08 with the boy residence of lahore pakistan of sheikh muslim. he is living and study at london on studemt visa. my query is that embassy has imposed restriction that we have to resiter our marriage under special marraige act, after living here 30 days of marriage he went back to London, and i have filled tha application for the marraige registration under special marraige act at Tehsil Complex, jalandhar , but the ADC has refused to take any process for registration, can u help me in this regard. he is saying that there is no provision of regitraion of Muslim marraige under special marriage act. plz help me in this regard. he is also saying that both parties should be present , but there is no provision that for filling the application both parties should be present only signatures are compulsary according to law, but my husband can't come so soon coz he is a student . so pzl help me in this regard and guide me wat to do . wat i have to do. if i m unable to get resitered my there is no provision that my application may be accepted by them and they fulfill the process and send the notice to my husband at London at theier residence? is it possible? kidly help me and tell me wat i should do? is special marriage registration is applicable for resitration of marriage under same caste

Tejesh Addala   06 June 2008 at 17:29

Furthur studies

This is Tejesh, working as a HR in a Pharmaceutical org.

I request all seniors to guide me.

I want to study a course in Law (through Distance mode only).

we you suggest me, what course can i do related to HR.


neelam desai   06 June 2008 at 16:15

bare act bombay tenancy and agriculture land act

can anyone please send hte soft copy of the same?