offer
offer

brsasireddy   19 January 2022 at 14:55

Daughter's rights on a property.

Good Afternoon,

I am planning to buy an agricultural land in tamilnadu. Here is some details,

1. Property 1.5 acres was bought by someone in Feb 2005 and at that time, the seller had 4 kinds (2 daughters and 2 Sons) . In the sale deed they did not mention the daughters name and only mentioned sons name in the sale deed. It is ancestral property to the seller.
One daughter was minor and another one was major during at that time(2005).

2. The purchaser is selling the land to me now and the Elder daughter (she was major 2005) is ready to come for the registration and another younger daughter (also major now) not will to come for the registration.

What is the rights of the daughter (minor in 2005 and major now) can file case on the property now/later?. Is there any red flags (legal issues) on my purchase?. Please let me know.

S.

continue
brsasireddy   19 January 2022 at 14:53

Daughter's rights on a property.

Good Afternoon,

What is the rights of the daughter (minor in 2005 and major now) can file case on the property later?. Is there any red flags on my purchase?. Please let me know.

S.

continue
Anonymous   18 January 2022 at 22:27

Not honouring the promise

I have purchased a agricultural property. the seller promised to provide fencing gate, eb connection and getting patta from the Registrar office, despite with long patience over 6 months..
I have paid all the money in full the cost of the property includes service charges for the above expenses

Now the seller fails to honour the promise, after taking the money in full from me, and disconnect the phone and even block my number.

May I know please, how to file the case against the seller..?! How do I get the legal service in drafting notice and getting the damage from the seller. (I lost the time where profit from seasonal crop is dealyed because of deficiency of service by the seller)

vetrans, please advise me.

continue
aman   17 January 2022 at 14:22

Rights of legal heirs against nominee

My father passed away recently..he had 3 fixed deposits in which nominee is my brother and one saving account in which i am nominee..i want to ask that only nominee has the sole right on money or we both brothers have equal right on total money including fixed deposit and saving account..because i have read in few places that nominee is just a trustee on money and all the legal heirs have equal rights ..please guide..

continue
Anonymous   16 January 2022 at 18:00

Renting a flat belonging to a deceased

Hi all,

Can my mother rent a flat that is in the name of my father(deceased) located in naigaon(e).

Is a succession certificate or any other document mandatorily required to be provided to the society?

continue
anbu   11 January 2022 at 07:41

Selling a residential plt

Dear Experts,
I am selling a residential plot. Buyer and seller (Agent) made plain agreement that within one month, he will buy. Paid some advance. After one month he says bring me original. I am informing Original only after registration. Agent says, Registration afterwards. What I have to do? Can I deliver original without registration.

continue
visuiyer   10 January 2022 at 22:19

Gifting of property to nephew

I planning to Gift a agricultural property to Nephew, who is resident Indian.
On enquiry, I heard that I cannot gift a property to Nephew, (this may lead to avoidance of Stamp duty) and therefore, it has to be under sale deed.

The gifting of property is available or made possible only to blood relations; therefore the next possible way is only to create a will.

Now the querry is - is it so any legal law which says Agricultural property cannot be gifted to Newphew.. if so, how can I transfer the propert to my nephew. vetrans please advise.

continue
Anonymous   10 January 2022 at 15:18

Transfer of leased plot (mcgm) from owner to society

Hello All,

I'm the owner of a plot in Mumbai leased to me by the MCGM (BMC). The plot has now been developed and a society has been formed for the constructed building.

I need to transfer the plot from my name to the society's name and I understand a conveyance deed needs to be executed. However, I've received an advice saying a conveyance deed is not applicable in my case but a 'deed of assignment' needs to be executed to transfer the lease from me to the society. If anyone could please shed some light and point me in the right direction, it would be of great help. Thanks!

continue
krishky LOBO   10 January 2022 at 11:08

What is the notice period for resolution in agm?

Notice period for resolutions in AGM of Apartment Owners association

continue
Anonymous   04 January 2022 at 21:47

How to get poa when unable to sign?

Need POA from father to manage/rent out property. However since due to dementia he is unable to sign and also fails to recognise people. How can we get POA in such case?

continue