LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Anonymous   07 July 2020 at 01:46

Arguments in civil suit

AFTER ISSUES ARE FRAMED AND THE PARTIES ARE CROSS EXAMINED THE STAGE OF ARGUMENTS: DO THE PLEADERS ARGUE ON THE ISSUES FRAMED BY THE COURT OR AGAINST THE PRAYER OR ON THE CASE AS GENERAL? COULD ANY EXPERT OFFER ME THIS INFORMATION I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL. THANK YOU.

continue
r47758   06 July 2020 at 21:34

Change of caste

Sir, I live in Hyderabad, I want to change my caste in my 10th class certificate. I am from SC caste want to change to General, in my BTech my caste was under General category so I want to continue as such, by changing in 10th.

continue
Anonymous   06 July 2020 at 18:02

Settlement deed

Dear Experts,
Immovable commercial and residential property are settled by a muslim father in favour of son, out of love and affection. Whether, this can be revoked ? and any time limit.
Thanks in advance.

continue
aananth   06 July 2020 at 18:00

Settlement deed

Dear Experts,
Thanks in advance.

continue
Anonymous   06 July 2020 at 15:15

Refund of tuition fee deposited inthe court

Writ Petition was filed in High Court against the deficiency of the College. As per direction of the Court Tuition Fess for the Academic Year was deposited in terms of Demand Draft in favor of Register General of the Court. Now judgement was given by the High Court in favor of the Student and directed to the State Government for shifting of the Student.
Student also took admission in the new College paying fees.

I would like to know procedure to be followed for get back the tuition fees deposited in the Court. Court will refund as per their procedure and have to be applied for refund.

With regards,
S.K.Ray

continue
Anonymous   06 July 2020 at 00:18

Reporting about an website where anti india poetry is posted

Respected Experts,
I am writing in a website run by Bangladeshi citizen.recently I found a few authors of Bangladesh is writing against Indian internal matters though I objected and got those writing banned but for that now I am not in good book of that website Admin,How to stop the website's visibility in India? Pl advice.Regards.

continue
Anoop John   05 July 2020 at 18:42

Regarding the construction side of open drain in public road

Ours is a narrow public road in corporation residential area, where right side is facting the back of all houses and the left side facing the front of all houses. The issue is that the left side people ask for construction of open drain through left side of the road and the right side people ask for the construction of open drain through right side of the road. So, is there any corporation rules regarding the construction side of open drain in public roads?

continue
inderjeet   05 July 2020 at 12:25

Affidavit

An affidavit attested by oath commissioner was submitted to civil court as exhibit stating in to file no objection in criminal case when called upon. My query is that as the affidavit was filed in pressure from opposite party and when criminal case was called upon I did not submit no objection and my case was heard. Can I refuse to this affidavit which submitted in civil court that same was filed in pressure.

continue
inderjeet   05 July 2020 at 12:21

Affidavit

continue
Kumar   05 July 2020 at 06:21

Buying school and renting it to the same management.

Dear Experts,

I am planning to buy a school (Land + Building) which is currently registered as a Society under Andhra Pradesh Societies Act and rent it out to the same management. Please note that, I am not planning to run the school at least for next few years, due to different obligations, so I am planning to rent it out to the current management as they are interested in running the school for next few years.

As the School is currently registered under Society, I am not sure what is the best way to buy and rent this school. Could any experts in this forum please answer below questions. Greatly appreciate your help on this.

1. Is it a good idea to create new trust with my family members as members and purchase the School (land/building) in the name of trust and rent the school to the existing educational society which currently owns the school? OR Is it better to buy this property as an individual (on my name) and create rental agreement?

2. Which is better between registering property under my name vs newly created trust name from cost/taxes perspective? In case of trust name, Do I need to pay Property registration charges of 7.5% ? For example, in Andhra Pradesh, the base Andhra Pradesh Stamp Duty rate of apartment/ flat is 5%, transfer duty is 1.5%, and the registration fee is 0.5 %

3. In future, If I want to sell the property then what is better option Purchasing the school on my name VS purchasing the school on trust name?

Thanks,
Kumar

continue